Author Topic: Jordan Picks Kobe Over LeBron  (Read 3524 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Jordan Picks Kobe Over LeBron
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2013, 06:53:09 AM »
Pau Gasol deserved Finals MVP in 2010. Bean hasn't done shit alone. Facts nigga.

Mietek23

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2013, 09:41:08 AM »

Lebron is going to go down as the best all around player ever  (which was Magic's title until what we're seeing now)

Lebron/MJ will be a nice argument and Kobe will never be able to be in the argument because he's not better than MJ so how can he be the best?  but LBJ and MJ will be debated.

One of the greatest all-around players, yes. The Greatest? Not a chance. He won't be able to break thru Magic status, plus no one will touch Oscar's trible-double season from a statistical point of view. EVER.

LeBron is a different player than Michael, therefor they shouldn't be compared. Comparing him to Magic makes sense, since their style of play is similar.

stop rollin ur eyes, that shits gay, brobro

Stop making those stupid statements then, brobro

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2013, 11:02:06 AM »
.5 rings?  that's corny

Lebron is going to go down as the best all around player ever  (which was Magic's title until what we're seeing now)

Lebron/MJ will be a nice argument and Kobe will never be able to be in the argument because he's not better than MJ so how can he be the best?  but LBJ and MJ will be debated.

lmfao

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 11:04:09 AM »
Pau Gasol deserved Finals MVP in 2010. Bean hasn't done shit alone. Facts nigga.

the fuck outa here, young biebs..kobe gave gasol 2 titles, thats why gasol treats kobe like a father. no one else in this league could win back-to-back titles with gasol as a second fiddle....lebron needed 2 franchise players to win half a title.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 11:05:14 AM »

One of the greatest all-around players, yes. The Greatest? Not a chance. He won't be able to break thru Magic status, plus no one will touch Oscar's trible-double season from a statistical point of view. EVER.

LeBron is a different player than Michael, therefor they shouldn't be compared. Comparing him to Magic makes sense, since their style of play is similar.

stop rollin ur eyes, that shits gay, brobro

Stop making those stupid statements then, brobro

obviously, it wasn't stupid, and i already explained why...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2013, 11:06:17 AM »
Kobe needed the NBA to give him Gasol for free to win those last 2 titles

and even then he also needed KG to get injured one year and Perkins to get injured the next

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2013, 11:09:20 AM »
lakers built a team the traditional way, through trades and signings...not the gay way that the celtics big 3 started, by having a circle-jerk and deciding it's time to take ur love to the next level.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2013, 11:31:22 AM »
lakers built a team the traditional way, through trades and signings...not the gay way that the celtics big 3 started, by having a circle-jerk and deciding it's time to take ur love to the next level.

so you ignore the Lakers trying to win with Malone and Payton? ;)

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2013, 11:33:38 AM »

1 year experiment...we lost cuz of karma (and the refs too)

Mietek23

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2013, 11:41:10 AM »

You've lost because it was a failure from day one and Pistons defense was too much for then aging Lakers franchise. I hope you won't blame it on the refs this year cause it's a deja vu all over again with Howard getting most of the blame (not all like some claim it to be), just like Payton did back in 2004.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2013, 12:25:30 PM »

You've lost because it was a failure from day one and Pistons defense was too much for then aging Lakers franchise. I hope you won't blame it on the refs this year cause it's a deja vu all over again with Howard getting most of the blame (not all like some claim it to be), just like Payton did back in 2004.

duno if u watched basketball that year or not, but malone being injured was a huge part of it, as well.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2013, 01:24:05 PM »
sorry NIK but Malone wasn't going to help against the much faster and athletic Pistons

that was pretty much THE toughest opponent the Shaq/Kobe lakers had to face in a finals by a mile!  deepest roster and that Detroit team was a bad 4th quarter away from winning back to back titles even

Mietek23

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2013, 01:33:26 PM »
duno if u watched basketball that year or not, but malone being injured was a huge part of it, as well.

I watch and play basketball since 1991 and I remember that 2004 season very well. Yes, loosing Karl was a blow but putting Gary Payton into triangle was the real disaster, that pretty much ended Lakers dreams of ring number 4 before they even started. It was just sad to watch @ "The Glove" that year, even tho he was over the hill at this point along with Mailman.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2013, 01:40:00 PM »

I watch and play basketball since 1991 and I remember that 2004 season very well. Yes, loosing Karl was a blow but putting Gary Payton into triangle was the real disaster, that pretty much ended Lakers dreams of ring number 4 before they even started. It was just sad to watch @ "The Glove" that year, even tho he was over the hill at this point along with Mailman.

yeah they were championship-chasers

although Malone if i recall had a 30 point game in the playoffs that year against a really weak Houston team.  while I think Malone is a scumbag was a person he was one of the best players ever so I followed him and Stockton a lot.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2013, 02:12:05 PM »

actually, we were heavy favorites going into the series...malone was able to shut down duncan and garnett in the previous 2 series', and detroit woulda been no different, had he not went down.

but yea, payton wasn't exactly doin what we brought him in for either.