Author Topic: Game Gets Tattoos Of "The Chronic" Album & "The Documentary" DVD Cover  (Read 1527 times)

Sccit

Re: Game Gets Tattoos Of "The Chronic" Album & "The Documentary" DVD Cover
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013, 11:26:20 PM »
It's all a matter of opinion. His first 3 albums are very dope. The others are solid. 50 had two dope albums. That's it. But again, it's all a matter of opinion.
But those two 50 Cent albums pretty much outsold all of Game's albums and still get more rotation than any of Game's songs do.  And it's likely that the Game songs that will get played at a club probably have 50 on them.

Sales and spins do not make a good album.  I don't hear any of Brotha Lynch's music being played yet he still has 2 classics under his belt.  In my opinion,  Game has a far better and more consistent track record with his music.  His sales might not match but it is better.
Game is better lyrically but 50 is better at making complete songs.  There are a ton of battle emcees who can rap circles around 95% of rappers but they can't make music worth shit.

Games latest album is easily better than 50's last 1

If u mean that shit EP 50 dropped a while back. That shit was straight garbage

Jesus Piece is quite good. It's only a 3/5 album for me but it was worth a spin and proves Game still a skilled MC

how does 3/5 equate to quite good? LOL...3/5 would be average, at best. other than that, yea, it did prove Game still got a lil somethin left in the tank, even if what he has usually is carried by production.