Author Topic: kobe isnt the greatest....on his own team  (Read 661 times)

verbalassaulta

kobe isnt the greatest....on his own team
« on: March 03, 2003, 10:49:01 AM »
this is my opinion too...but in the sunday conversation on sports center..kobe admits that he isnt even the best player on his team let alone the whole league or as some dumb asses in here have put it the best ever...at least kobe is smart enough to admit it

Smooth

Re:kobe isnt the greatest....on his own team
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 12:05:45 PM »
Haha that's dope... see everyone... there is just a SLIGHT CHANCE that Kobe isn't the best baller in the league... pretty hard to believe though huh?

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 12:51:48 PM »
Kobe must be a modest guy.  Im not even a huge Kobe fan, but I think he's the best player in the L right now.  Shaq is more dominent at times, but Kobe is having a much better season and is playing at a really high level right now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 03:14:05 PM »
PLENTY of NBA analysts have said it before...Kobe is the best player in the league right now...Shaq is just the most dominent...There's a big difference...Ask Shaq, he will tell you the same...PeACe

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 04:02:47 PM »
Kobe must be a modest guy.  Im not even a huge Kobe fan, but I think he's the best player in the L right now.  Shaq is more dominent at times, but Kobe is having a much better season and is playing at a really high level right now.

even without Shaq, Kobe has a better supporting cast then many players in the League...and still his team isnt doing that well. Kinda wierd for the "best player in the league" lol.

As far as him being "modest".....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never denied Kobe being a good player, and this year he has givin a good case as the best in the league. Whether he is or not, is up for much debate tho. I mean, how do u measure who the best is? By how many points they score? By how many wins their team has? By whether he makes his teamates better? Theres a million factors. Kobe so far, only has tha first one i mentioned. His teamates are not better because of him, and his team isnt doin so hot this year. If anyone on that team makes the others better, it IS Shaq. Kobe doesnt play the type of a game to make his teamates better. Shaq creates room for any shooters on the team, which they dont git now. Kobe just shoots alot. And therefor scores alot, but so what.

Ill admit, Kobe did have a good month last month. And overall, a very good year. I think this year has been his biggest improvement since he entered the league. But at the same time, if his team doesnt win...no one will care. In case u dont know, the mentality of MANY MANY teams...when playing against a big scorer...is...let them get thier points, and shut down everyone else. Which is exactly what teams have been doing this year against the Lakers...and its working. Scoring 40 in a loss is fine, scoring 20 in a win, is much betta.

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 04:34:18 PM »

Ill admit, Kobe did have a good month last month. And overall, a very good year. improvement

Are you kidding me?  A good month??  Kobe's been tearing up defenders and the league for the past 2-3 seasons now.  Watch his game, how he scores, and the kind of shots he makes.  Tmac is close to Kobe, but Kobe's game is more polished.  His ball handling skills are amazing plus his body control when he's in the air.  No one makes it look as easy as Kobe anymore.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 05:46:13 PM »

Ill admit, Kobe did have a good month last month. And overall, a very good year. improvement

Are you kidding me?  A good month??  Kobe's been tearing up defenders and the league for the past 2-3 seasons now.  Watch his game, how he scores, and the kind of shots he makes.  Tmac is close to Kobe, but Kobe's game is more polished.  His ball handling skills are amazing plus his body control when he's in the air.  No one makes it look as easy as Kobe anymore.

His team sucked the first part of the year, him scoring a ton of points the first half of the season...wasnt that impressive seeing as how he did nothing to help his team win. This last month or 2, the TEAM played sumwhat better. Jordan was great, not just cause he could score at will...but because average players became good players around him. This year, Kobe has decent players around him, and they are turning to average players. What does that say for his "greatness"? lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2003, 06:26:05 PM »
isn't t-mac's team 8th place......in the eastern confrence?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2003, 09:03:29 PM »
LMAO@ToNe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2003, 12:38:42 AM »
isn't t-mac's team 8th place......in the eastern confrence?

and which supporting cast would u chose to have? The Lakers, or the Magic?

lol@ NIK choking on Kobe's dick once again LOL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2003, 05:15:09 PM »
personally i'd choose the magic's (if you don't count shaq as a supporting cast member)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2003, 04:20:10 PM »

Either answer I give, you'll come up with an explanation for why Kobe isn't great...If I say Lakers supporting cast is better, than you'll say, "Thatz tha reazin Lakaz iz winnin"...If I say Orlandos supporting cast is better, you'll say "Datz cuz Kobe don't kno how to make tha playaz around him play betta..."

Shit the fuck up you damn Kobe hater...You come up with the dumbest shit ever...You're always looking for reasons why Kobe isn't that good...Get of dude's dick...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2003, 02:45:22 AM »

Either answer I give, you'll come up with an explanation for why Kobe isn't great...If I say Lakers supporting cast is better, than you'll say, "Thatz tha reazin Lakaz iz winnin"...If I say Orlandos supporting cast is better, you'll say "Datz cuz Kobe don't kno how to make tha playaz around him play betta..."

Shit the fuck up you damn Kobe hater...You come up with the dumbest shit ever...You're always looking for reasons why Kobe isn't that good...Get of dude's dick...PeACe

how am i on his dick, when yur cheerleading for him on every occasion. I dont hate him as much as u think i do. The only reason, i dog him so much on here...is because of a few of the people on the board that ride dicks, without even knowing why. u see i dont really attack Jake anymore with it. Wonder why? Cus at least Jake comes back with a reason for his side. Others (you), couldnt even CONSIDER that Kobe isnt the best ever. I mean, its unbelievably idiotic to call him the greatest ever already lolol. I admit that he's playing good. I admit that there IS a case for him being the best player in the league right NOW. Do i think he is? Not at all. But others COULD make a case. If i the person seems to have the SLIGHTEST bit of basketball knowledge, ill respect their opinion. If i see them as a simple bandwagon dick rider, who jocks a player or team...because they think their fuckin cool. Then their opinion dont mean shit.

EM28

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2003, 11:24:46 PM »
who cares...the Lakers won again....yay!!

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2003, 01:14:59 AM »

how am i on his dick, when yur cheerleading for him on every occasion. I dont hate him as much as u think i do. The only reason, i dog him so much on here...is because of a few of the people on the board that ride dicks, without even knowing why. u see i dont really attack Jake anymore with it. Wonder why? Cus at least Jake comes back with a reason for his side. Others (you), couldnt even CONSIDER that Kobe isnt the best ever. I mean, its unbelievably idiotic to call him the greatest ever already lolol. I admit that he's playing good. I admit that there IS a case for him being the best player in the league right NOW. Do i think he is? Not at all. But others COULD make a case. If i the person seems to have the SLIGHTEST bit of basketball knowledge, ill respect their opinion. If i see them as a simple bandwagon dick rider, who jocks a player or team...because they think their fuckin cool. Then their opinion dont mean shit.

Damn dude...You're really on an ego trip...