Author Topic: 40 Glocc Talks Game Lawsuit, Says He Should Be Compensated As An Entertainer  (Read 481 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oprCrehhuzs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oprCrehhuzs</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This Nigga A Bitch!!!

Cali Burrito

• Lil Geezy
star went in on 40 glocc lmao! go to 17:50

h2k4

Entertainment huh....I guess he must have amnesia or it was a look a like when he recorded running up on Wayne.  Or when he recorded the footage with Menace. :eh:

papa-smurf

40 glocc a bitch & his career is over.a.he taped lil wayne & went to plies video shoot with cameras.40 glocc known for keeping cameras.i believe game & them did jump him.we know game is fake & game will do some shit like 40 glocc is saying he did.but 40 glocc was running around trying 2 do the same shit.

Okka

He should just be quiet and dissapear. Ain't no comin' back from the shit he did.

Blood$

did 40 Glocc get sexed into the Bloods since his hood kicked him out?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
He should just be quiet and dissapear. Ain't no comin' back from the shit he did.

I used to think that, but if fucking rick ross can have the type of career he has after being a fucking CO then anything goes...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
star went in on 40 glocc lmao! go to 17:50

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

I used to think that, but if fucking rick ross can have the type of career he has after being a fucking CO then anything goes...

this is true...same with Kanye after being exposed as a gay fish