Author Topic: LOL @ Richard Sherman  (Read 401 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ Richard Sherman
« on: March 11, 2013, 01:46:47 PM »
 ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HkPUj30GpPs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HkPUj30GpPs</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: LOL @ Richard Sherman
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 04:03:35 PM »
dude embarrasses himself and makes himself look like a selfish ass

meanwhile Skip gets what he wants:  ratings

Remedy360

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 07:08:14 PM »
I'll bite. If this was anyone outside of Skip Bayless I'd be pissed, but it's Skip Bayless. Dude has been trashing him on that show for months, and like Sherm said just hates on good athletes for the sake of hating. I'm sure there's plenty of athletes that would love to go on the show and say shit like that to Skip. The part I didn't like was that prior to this all of Sherman's shit talking has been humorous and in good fun, this time he actually did seem bitter. He's also smart enough to have actually debated him rather than just taking shots like that, but he obviously just wanted to come in and bash Skip. Sherman's shit talking has always been directed towards other NFL guys as well, so this was strange. It doesn't really change my opinion of him much, as long as he keeps playing at an elite level I don't care.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 07:09:25 PM »
dude embarrasses himself and makes himself look like a selfish ass

meanwhile Skip gets what he wants:  ratings

yep

if this was a rap beef, this board would be saying in a slightly bumfuck wherever european accent, "yo, skips is getting his moneys, yes?  then why is shermans hating!  he is hater with no money, just hater!  sherman needs to faal back, skip is bosses life."
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 07:34:43 PM »
I'll bite. If this was anyone outside of Skip Bayless I'd be pissed, but it's Skip Bayless. Dude has been trashing him on that show for months, and like Sherm said just hates on good athletes for the sake of hating. I'm sure there's plenty of athletes that would love to go on the show and say shit like that to Skip. The part I didn't like was that prior to this all of Sherman's shit talking has been humorous and in good fun, this time he actually did seem bitter. He's also smart enough to have actually debated him rather than just taking shots like that, but he obviously just wanted to come in and bash Skip. Sherman's shit talking has always been directed towards other NFL guys as well, so this was strange. It doesn't really change my opinion of him much, as long as he keeps playing at an elite level I don't care.

Sherm sounds like the most selfish SOB though

"i've already accomplishe all my goals"

so winning a fucking SB isn't one of oyur goals??   being a pro bowler once or twice is your goal???   not being a HOFer??  dumbass shit to say

meanwhile we already KNOW Skip isn't all that...it doens't take a pissed off athlete to tell us this lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 08:47:29 PM »

so winning a fucking SB isn't one of oyur goals??   being a pro bowler once or twice is your goal???   not being a HOFer??  dumbass shit to say

meanwhile we already KNOW Skip isn't all that...it doens't take a pissed off athlete to tell us this lol

and the best part is he got famous for saying "u mad bro".  sherm comes off as reeaaal fucking mad in this interview.  get your emotions under control doggie and play football.   
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 08:48:32 PM »
yep

he probably got Skip Bayless an extension for that interview lol

as a skip bayless hater i gotta say this is the worst thing...the best thing would be for Skip to fade into oblivion

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 10:27:32 PM »

Lol he definitely didn't mean it like that. He likes to talk but dude's a team first guy when it comes down to it.

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 11:04:09 PM »
Lol this shit is funny. Richard Sherman is probably the only hated Seattle athlete since the Boz.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 11:40:50 AM »
lol skip shitted on him