Author Topic: help Ka Rizzle find a new hard drive  (Read 93 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
help Ka Rizzle find a new hard drive
« on: May 14, 2003, 09:37:46 AM »
i looked inside my computer theres only enuff room for a slimline hard drive (which my currrent 1 is), not knowing much in this area i was wondering where i could get one at a reasonable price. would it be worth buying an external drive instead?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re:help Ka Rizzle find a new hard drive
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 12:07:45 PM »
i have a brand new 40gig western digital harddrive and im not sure wat u mean slim because the only things dat use slim drives are laptops. is yours a laptop? well tell me if u want the drive i can sell it to you if you send the money by paypal. ;)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 01:49:02 AM »
no mine is a pc n it has a slimline hd and only room inside for another one nothing wider, the one u descibed wouldn't fit thanks any way

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 02:37:44 AM »
anyone know about buying a hard drive, then an external case to fit it in, what do i need to think about??

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 05:06:28 AM »
try get a western digital harddrive, or one of the new seagate baracuda's if you're buying a new hard drive. dunno if they come in slim line anymore, but if they do you shouldn't have much trouble finding one

cases dont really matter, i have a tower case to throw more shit in it (raid cards/drives, disks, tape drives etc). motherboards and shit you'll have to match up with a certain processor (ie: some are designed for P4, some for AMD etc.) .. just hit me up for any specific info you wanna know.

i'd suggest going for a motherboard without the onboard video/network etc, that shit tends to slow your computer down alot in the end but its usually cheaper, depends what you want to spend $ wise
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 05:59:14 AM »
i'm not looking to build a new computer mine is less than a year old! i have jus run out of space :'(

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2003, 08:55:49 AM »
pricewatch.com will get you the best deal once you figure out what you want.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris