Poll

So what's it's gonna be

Murder Was The Case
11 (78.6%)
Dysfunktional Family
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Murder Was The Case vs. Dysfunktional Family  (Read 554 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Murder Was The Case vs. Dysfunktional Family
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 05:23:31 PM »
not even a question.

i know bro

Dysfunktional family is so much doper
no way in hell.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 05:25:17 PM »
stop hating bro

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 05:29:34 PM »
stop hating bro
no hate murder was the case was on another level.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 05:33:36 PM »
I don't know if i should cry or laugh.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 08:40:22 PM »
both are classic

but dysfunktional family had classic guest appearances by Ja Rule and Jigga....that puts it over the top

sometimes you're just looking for attention i know but this time you're just plain retarded

i'm not the one with a naked picture of myself online :D

i figured you would bring that back up lol, i guess i stroke a nerve asi usually do huh hack ;) anyways that pic was sent to a girl a female you know. but you know it was hacked from my email by that homo tanner & he spread it online so its not my fault it got out, only thing i did wrong was not delete it from my email it did get me some pussy so i aint ashamed of it but you should be castrated for even thinking dysfunktional fam is better than murder was the case ;)

Okka

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013, 07:18:37 AM »
Wait, what? Tanner hacked your email and stole a nude picture of you?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013, 07:33:11 AM »

yes in 2009 he hacked me when all the ftp projects were being sold, he thought he could blackmail me by threatening me he  would leak that pic if i didnt give up any of the ftp private projects...i told him i didnt give a fuck that he wasnt getting shyt from me so he leaked the pic online which i took like a man & he couldnt do anything else :)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »
LOL this tanner really is a sick little fuck

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013, 12:49:04 PM »

yes in 2009 he hacked me when all the ftp projects were being sold, he thought he could blackmail me by threatening me he  would leak that pic if i didnt give up any of the ftp private projects...i told him i didnt give a fuck that he wasnt getting shyt from me so he leaked the pic online which i took like a man & he couldnt do anything else :)

props to you for sticking up for yourself...i had no idea that little turd was behind it :D

how many times do you think he wacked it to your picture?  over/under 50

DJ Warrior

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 01:27:18 PM »

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE HE JUST WANTED THE NUDE PHOTO OF YOU AND ANY SONGS U WOULD GIVE HIM WOULD BE AN EXTRA BONUS

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 03:51:06 PM »
okka has officially hit his trollin' ceiling

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 03:51:34 PM »
okka has officially hit his trollin' ceiling

lol!

so many people in here think it's serious too

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 03:55:56 PM »

wait, wtf?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2013, 04:01:15 PM »

wait, wtf?

LOL

tanner even posted the pic here a few years ago

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2013, 05:32:39 PM »

wait, wtf?

LOL

tanner even posted the pic here a few years ago

tanner posted a pic of a nude man on here? i'd assume ur trollin, but considerin what hes known for it wouldnt even be close to the worst shit he's ever done.