Author Topic: Trying to get Koncept back  (Read 276 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Trying to get Koncept back
« on: March 04, 2003, 11:54:21 AM »
Look, I think Koncept should be let back in. His beef with bLaDe is between them. They had an audio battle, and if anyone knows about the rhyming game here, it gets kind of personal. For the most part, Koncept was a cool kid, and was mainly just into coming here high, which might explain some strange things he post. But he wasn't offensive, his Native American like me, and he could go on my usually hate people thing ever now and then, but he don't. I say, let him back in.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Trying to get Koncept back
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2003, 12:26:09 PM »
Word....I thought it was all funny, dont get much comedy anymore nowadays. =/
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 01:10:58 PM »
Word I gotta agree... I didn't see a whole lot that should have got him banned... he was an alright guy fa sho....
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2003, 01:16:21 PM »
let dude back......he coo as hell......

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2003, 01:25:19 PM »
Look, I think Koncept should be let back in. His beef with bLaDe is between them. They had an audio battle, and if anyone knows about the rhyming game here, it gets kind of personal. For the most part, Koncept was a cool kid, and was mainly just into coming here high, which might explain some strange things he post. But he wasn't offensive, his Native American like me, and he could go on my usually hate people thing ever now and then, but he don't. I say, let him back in.

Honestly, I dont care if hes back, as long as his narrow minded self can tell me WHY he has "beef" with me, instead of repeatin the 'dumb bitch' crap like a little child.  I never even noticed him till he started making those threads.  As for the rhyming game, like ToNe says, "Its neva personal".  If he still wants to diss me, he can do it in keystyle, or audio, not make stupid posts.  I mean I dont even know him, he was jus a fool who had too much time on his hands.  Maby its the drug consumtion, whtever.  Also, he got banned because he flooded the board with idiotic threads, not because they were aimed at me, but because he was fuckin up seers board.  
People complain about my moderating and insult me personaly when they dont even know me.  Why?  Whats wrong with locking up threads made for the sole reason to insult a person who they dont even know?  Its going nowhere, and is pointless and immature.  Then the same people who complain for locking up their threads aimed at dissing sumone, moan and bitch to me when I dont lock up threads made by sumone else dissing them.  It doesnt make sense.  If you do not like my moderating, give me a good reason why, im always open to suggestions, and dissing me personaly, doesnt make sense either.
Also for you people who like accusing me for all the threads that got locked yesterday.  No, it wasnt me, jome, or any other moderator, it was sum sort of WCC Glitch, anyone on mirc at that time can confirm that.  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Kain670

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2003, 02:03:48 PM »

lol  kaLipZo and M Dogg
trying to get their ELITE buddy back

don't worry about Koncept....I'll take his place
just put my name in your ELITE pic haha j/k

ELITE internet fags

and Smooth your always kissing up to some1 ass
its sickening

« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 02:06:27 PM by Kain670 »

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2003, 02:29:06 PM »

lol  kaLipZo and M Dogg

ELITE internet fags

its sickening

Man shut the fuck up... you don't even know what your talkin about...GOOD OL KAIN, tryin to come on WCC and spit the realness when really you spit nothin but bullshit homie...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Kain670

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2003, 02:35:51 PM »

lol  kaLipZo and M Dogg

ELITE internet fags

its sickening

Man shut the fuck up... you don't even know what your talkin about...GOOD OL KAIN, tryin to come on WCC and spit the realness when really you spit nothin but bullshit homie...

haha your a chump

how many of your 2918 post is you kissing some1's ass

don't hate the truth

EM28

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2003, 03:12:24 PM »
^^what r u talking about smooth is a cool guy....don't hate on the homie....^^

oh yeah koncept should be unbanned...he was a pretty cool guy...i still don't know why he got banned tho...

peace

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2003, 03:17:48 PM »
Mayn I dunno bout Koncept we tite on AIM and shit but his hate on Blade....I dont know why he hates him so much and he never gives me a good reason for hating blade and dat iz confusing..but he shudnt have been banned

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2003, 03:21:43 PM »

oh yeah koncept should be unbanned...he was a pretty cool guy...i still don't know why he got banned tho...

peace

I typed up some of the reasons in my earlier post.  Basicly, a person I never knew existed[Koncept] came out of no where, and said he hates me.  Then he makes roughly 3 or 4 threads calling me a "dumb bitch", hating on me and posting childish jokes.  No I dont know him, he doesnt know me, and no he has no reason to hate me, so I have to assume he wanted some attention, and has too much time on his hands.  Seer banned him because of his hate threads which not only cluttered his forum, but spread a lot of negativitiy around.  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

EM28

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2003, 03:26:37 PM »

peace

I typed up some of the reasons in my earlier post.  Basicly, a person I never knew existed[Koncept] came out of no where, and said he hates me.  Then he makes roughly 3 or 4 threads calling me a "dumb bitch", hating on me and posting childish jokes.  No I dont know him, he doesnt know me, and no he has no reason to hate me, so I have to assume he wanted some attention, and has too much time on his hands.  Seer banned him because of his hate threads which not only cluttered his forum, but spread a lot of negativitiy around.  

-{bLaDe}

oh ok....I had no idea...now i understand why....

peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2003, 03:34:04 PM »
why doesnt this fuckin moron called Kain get banned?

btw, Im with Smooth and Blade 100% on this one
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2003, 03:49:21 PM »
Way I see it...everyone gets a 2nd chance, as for the Elite wanting their boy back? Yea sure, if yer friend got banned im sure ud try to get him back to..although u have no friends, so no worries.

Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

EM28

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2003, 04:26:23 PM »
Way I see it...everyone gets a 2nd chance, as for the Elite wanting their boy back? Yea sure, if yer friend got banned im sure ud try to get him back to..although u have no friends, so no worries.

LMAO!!!

peace