Author Topic: DPGC New Album comin!! Tracklist  (Read 2025 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: DPGC New Album comin!! Tracklist
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 06:28:23 PM »
On the real, 14 years ago I'd be excited for this, but now its just embarassing

especially bumpin it when you're 23 and you're with some beezies that are the same age.

i just hope it isnt like their last project, where it wasnt even g-funk and it was just that total "creative" garbage trying to fit in with the younger crowd.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 06:32:17 PM »
remember a decade ago where EVERYONE who was DPG affiliated besides Snoop was telling us that a "DPG Unit" album was coming?

then 50 went and squashed their hopes by basically saying SNoop was the only one from DPG he even had a relationship with lol

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 12:14:03 AM »
remember a decade ago where EVERYONE who was DPG affiliated besides Snoop was telling us that a "DPG Unit" album was coming?

then 50 went and squashed their hopes by basically saying SNoop was the only one from DPG he even had a relationship with lol

Shame coz DPG at the time was Soopafly and Daz and they were putting out some heat then

doggfather

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 01:21:59 AM »
what about the nmatez album with dogg pound and rbx and lady of rage??

dpgc album should be a snoop "tour band" album with dogg pound, soopafly rbx lady of rage and sometimes warren g.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 01:23:01 AM »
Yeah i saw this on face book a couple/few days ago. I'll be more excited when i see the producers and features. But must say iam looking forward to a new DPG album.
 Isn't dillinger and youg gotti 3 coming out?
yep, that album is also in the works. Daz posted a cover artwork for this already.

Mietek23

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2013, 10:07:41 AM »
yep, that album is also in the works. Daz posted a cover artwork for this already.

LOL, just because Daz posted a cover dosen't mean something is "in the works" ;D He posted plenty of covers over the years and none of it ever got released :laugh:

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 12:52:07 PM »
LOL, just because Daz posted a cover dosen't mean something is "in the works" ;D He posted plenty of covers over the years and none of it ever got released :laugh:
Yeah, sad but true. I remember that Long Beach Vol. 1 compilation and the N'Matez album, shit ain't out yet. :laugh:

Fraxxx

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2013, 01:09:40 PM »
Yeah, sad but true. I remember that Long Beach Vol. 1 compilation and the N'Matez album, shit ain't out yet. :laugh:

lol totally forgot about the N'matez. Actually I'd be good with the Rage verses.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Mietek23

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 01:54:50 PM »
Anyone remember this one?  :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2013, 01:56:24 PM »

Shame coz DPG at the time was Soopafly and Daz and they were putting out some heat then

g unit woulda been outshined heavily by Soopa  8)

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »

U no dat 8)

doggfather

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2013, 11:56:34 PM »
Anyone remember this one?  :D

this was just a joke.  ;) ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2013, 06:35:24 AM »

That verse from Soopafly on "Gun In Your Mouth" was the best shit on that whole song. He murdered everybody. Buck had a dope verse too.

I been thinkin' about puttin' a little DPG-Unit mixtape together for a while, wouldn't be that many songs though.

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2013, 07:24:28 AM »
Someone needs to hook up Soopaflys featured tracks in a rar

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2013, 09:14:03 AM »
Someone needs to hook up Soopaflys featured tracks in a rar

Your BFF mike maddsen would of done that but you had to start an eBeef with him.
Now we'll never get the full DPGC  legacy series. All you do is request.
Maybe soopafly DPGC can do that. I doubt it tho
Spoonie Luv From Up Above