Author Topic: DPGC New Album comin!! Tracklist  (Read 2037 times)

Will_B

Re: DPGC New Album comin!! Tracklist
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2013, 02:25:59 PM »
Someone needs to hook up Soopaflys featured tracks in a rar

Your BFF mike maddsen would of done that but you had to start an eBeef with him.
Now we'll never get the full DPGC  legacy series. All you do is request.

LMFAO!!

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2013, 01:02:25 AM »
It's funny cuz it's true huh!  8)

Maybe I missed some of your hook ups, show me a thread were you contributed
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Will_B

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2013, 03:24:21 AM »
It's funny cuz it's true huh!  8)

Maybe I missed some of your hook ups, show me a thread were you contributed

How bout you look yourself instead of labelling people with shit that ain't true :)

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2013, 04:01:56 AM »
Someone needs to hook up Soopaflys featured tracks in a rar

Your BFF mike maddsen would of done that but you had to start an eBeef with him.
Now we'll never get the full DPGC  legacy series. All you do is request.

LMFAO!!

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2013, 04:19:10 AM »

This is exactly what I expect from a dogg pound album, what are you guys talking about?
When you buy a new DPG record, you know what your getting, same with brotha lynch, too short etc..
DPG makes gangsta shit cuz that's their formula. I just want a bangin ass bass line And a funky ass beat with some dope raps.

Snoop evolved and started experimenting with other new shit and y'all crucify him for doing it in a "more creative way"
So what is it that you guys want? I swear y'all be tripping sometimes.

evolving is not what snoop did. sure, he changed his style but evolving is not just jumping from one genre to another. if snoop really evolved , he´d made a rap/reggae album that would be something that was never heard . you know, new ideas, really experimenting instead of just staying in his lane with different type of production .
 yeah i know he tries to sing too but fuck that, it´s just a trick to fool the dummies that fall into the whole "snoop has evolved" shit.

he´s just following trends, even if they´re not the hottest thing at the moment. 

as for dogg pound , well. they used to make gangsta songs where they told what it´s like . told stories. now all they say is "i´m a gangsta , i fuck bitches, i get money " . and nothing more.  sure they´re older now and shit but they´re taking most of their audience for granted.
  listen to bitches ain´t shit,  serial killa.   there are stories , not just "sitting on 24s, i´m a gangsta yeah yeah" or whatever . they make watered down gangsta music.

just like ice-t said, check "the art of rap" if you haven´t seen it  , if someone doesn´t talk about all the sides of the game when they´re talking about hustling or gangsta shit you know they´re not real .  the bad shit too.

not that anyone expects daz and kurupt to be real,  lol .

long post but bottom line, they´ve lost their storytelling skills.  kurupt can spit at times, yeah and daz might have a beat with someone that´s dope. but that´s it. 

not expecting much but i´ll peep it when it drops .

The_Offence

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2013, 05:52:29 AM »
On the real, 14 years ago I'd be excited for this, but now its just embarassing
;D so true.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2013, 01:05:34 PM »

This is exactly what I expect from a dogg pound album, what are you guys talking about?
When you buy a new DPG record, you know what your getting, same with brotha lynch, too short etc..
DPG makes gangsta shit cuz that's their formula. I just want a bangin ass bass line And a funky ass beat with some dope raps.

Snoop evolved and started experimenting with other new shit and y'all crucify him for doing it in a "more creative way"
So what is it that you guys want? I swear y'all be tripping sometimes.

evolving is not what snoop did. sure, he changed his style but evolving is not just jumping from one genre to another. if snoop really evolved , he´d made a rap/reggae album that would be something that was never heard . you know, new ideas, really experimenting instead of just staying in his lane with different type of production .
 yeah i know he tries to sing too but fuck that, it´s just a trick to fool the dummies that fall into the whole "snoop has evolved" shit.

he´s just following trends, even if they´re not the hottest thing at the moment. 

as for dogg pound , well. they used to make gangsta songs where they told what it´s like . told stories. now all they say is "i´m a gangsta , i fuck bitches, i get money " . and nothing more.  sure they´re older now and shit but they´re taking most of their audience for granted.
  listen to bitches ain´t shit,  serial killa.   there are stories , not just "sitting on 24s, i´m a gangsta yeah yeah" or whatever . they make watered down gangsta music.

just like ice-t said, check "the art of rap" if you haven´t seen it  , if someone doesn´t talk about all the sides of the game when they´re talking about hustling or gangsta shit you know they´re not real .  the bad shit too.

not that anyone expects daz and kurupt to be real,  lol .

long post but bottom line, they´ve lost their storytelling skills.  kurupt can spit at times, yeah and daz might have a beat with someone that´s dope. but that´s it. 

not expecting much but i´ll peep it when it drops .

totally agree

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2013, 01:07:29 PM »
Is crooked on it?