Author Topic: Ghostface Killah - Twelve Reasons To Die Tracklist + Snippets  (Read 154 times)

Iron_Man

• 'G'
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BXEERD8/ref=sr_1_album_3_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B00BXEEWRO&qid=1363941256&sr=1-3

1. Beware of the Stare [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge 3:18
2. Rise of the Black Suits [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge 2:57
3. I Declare War (feat. Masta Killa) [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge featuring Masta Killa 2:54
4. Blood On the Cobblestones (feat. U-God & Inspectah Deck) [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge featuring U-God and Inspectah Deck 2:41
5. The Center Of Attraction (feat. Cappadonna) [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge featuring Cappadonna 4:05
6. Enemies All Around Me (feat. William Hart) [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge featuring William Hart 2:12   
7. An Unexpected Call (The Set Up) (feat. Inspectah Deck) [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge featuring Inspectah Deck 2:34
8. The Rise Of the Ghostface Killah (feat. Masta Killa & Killa Sin) [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge featuring Masta Killa and Killa Sin 3:29
9. Revenge Is Sweet (feat. Masta Killa & Killa Sin) [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge featuring Masta Killa and Killa Sin 5:06
10. Murder Spree (feat. U-God, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck & Killa Sin) [Explicit] Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge featuring U-God, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck and Killa Sin 2:50   
11. The Sure Shot (Parts One & Two) Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge 3:44   
12. 12 Reasons to Die Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge 3:14

doggfather

Re: Ghostface Killah - Twelve Reasons To Die Tracklist + Snippets
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »
this has to be really good.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »
According to a press release, the album will be released via Soul Temple Records and is described as a mix of "classic 36 Chambers-era RZA with Portishead, and the Italian film music of Ennio Morricone."

Lucifuge

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »
Producers?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

sav

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 06:34:08 PM »
this has to be really good.

Don't worry!

Producers?

Adrian Younge, entirely.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 02:20:35 AM »
 Might have to check this out. I felt Ghost went really whack for a while there but would be good to hear some good music him again.