Author Topic: DubCNN: Kendrick Lamar (feat. Jay-Z) - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix)  (Read 1027 times)

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
Jay Z ruined this shit, give me three verses of King Kendrick!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You know you're poppin' when Jigga works with you. He seems to only work with peep that are usually hot at the moment. Slick shit but works for him.

K Dot needs to get Nas to do a song together.

Co sign both but Jay-Z dropped quite a standard verse for him. I don't think he brought the big guns out for this one so much

Nope.  Your ears are just adjusting to hear what Jay Z actually USUALLY puts out.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

You know you're poppin' when Jigga works with you. He seems to only work with peep that are usually hot at the moment. Slick shit but works for him.

Co sign both but Jay-Z dropped quite a standard verse for him. I don't think he brought the big guns out for this one so much

Nope.  Your ears are just adjusting to hear what Jay Z actually USUALLY puts out.

He brings out his A Game on recent ish stuff like New York. Thats more than luck

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

LOL yeah you are spot on.

Si-Chiggedy

LOL yeah you are spot on.

yea man, this verse is quite unusual for jigga's latest shit. dope verse indeed. wouldn't have thought i'd say dis.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jay Z ruined this shit, give me three verses of King Kendrick!