Author Topic: SMFH@LeBron Crying About Refs  (Read 2260 times)

Sccit

Re: SMFH@LeBron Crying About Refs
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 12:14:11 PM »
What a lame ass tactic, "c'mon rus, I need you on my side buddy, you're a smart dude, I showed you love, so show me some back in your next response" lmfao.

Anyway, I didn't mean he wasn't tough...emotionally he's a pussy though.

where did i show any1 love? damn, cham, ur faggotry is eating away at ya brain, my boy.

lol@a tough pussy. smfh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 12:17:44 PM »
Well he just plays through injuries because he wants to be like Mike. That's why that pussy has "the flu" every couple of months and makes sure ESPN notes it lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 12:19:58 PM »
Well he just plays through injuries because he wants to be like Mike. That's why that pussy has "the flu" every couple of months and makes sure ESPN notes it lmao.

u realize how retarded u sound, right? mike didnt play through injuries nearly at the same rate as kobe...it's actually not even close

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 12:23:12 PM »
Well Mike didn't report them the way Kobe does. Everyday he's got some bitchass thing to say to make it seem like he's "playing through it".

Son says shit like "I slept the wrong way last night".

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 12:33:48 PM »
Well Mike didn't report them the way Kobe does. Everyday he's got some bitchass thing to say to make it seem like he's "playing through it".

u do realize kobe's playin with bone spur in left foot, severely sprained ankle, mangled fingers, damaged wrist, fucked up elbow, and most people currently have no idea...it's team doctors that report this shit, biebs, not kobe lmao......medical staff declared him out indefinitely and he was back the next game. show respect where it's due, young'n.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2013, 12:43:50 PM »
He's still a pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 01:04:39 PM »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 03:23:09 AM »

u do realize kobe's playin with bone spur in left foot, severely sprained ankle, mangled fingers, damaged wrist, fucked up elbow, and most people currently have no idea...it's team doctors that report this shit, biebs, not kobe lmao......medical staff declared him out indefinitely and he was back the next game. show respect where it's due, young'n.
I'm not just saying this cause i'm anti-lakers but its just not smart.  He's gotta think long term in the future, he might not be able to play with his daughters or do other things post nba career.  Don't wanna end up like a lot of retired nfl players with their injuries.  Everything is NOT WORTH IT!  Sadly most of today's america thinks otherwise.  I remember a commercial where a person talking about Ronnie Lott being old school when he was told to sit out a playoff game cause he had a pinkie finger injury.  He told the doctor to chop the part off.  Typical 49er ego got in the way there.  Of course it was all 4 naught cause frisco got destroyed by the giants 49-3  ;D

And its pathetic in today's world where a person is talking normal when talking about a screwjob & its considered crying.  But when someone does it in crybaby fashion its never crying.  Like the Bricks in the 90's they got away with murder but when the refs finally decide to call fouls on them 90+% of the time they'd be up in the refs face.  They'd get ejected every single game in today's nba. 

Seriously, the Bulls did thug ball there.  Which is surprising cause their biggest rivals played like that.  Mid 80's-91 The pistons & 92-current, the Bricks. 

And kudos to Riley for going off on Ainge this weekend even though I hated him post laker tenure.  He was likable with the 80's lakers.  Getting on Ainge.  I hated Ainge the most on the celtics.  If he ever gotten injured I woulda cheered bigtime he was such hemmorhoids.  Dennis Johnson no.2.  I hated but respected Bird, McHale & Parish.  Of course Ainge was alright on other teams like the blazers & suns. 

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2013, 09:06:36 AM »
Neither Kobe or Lebron need to be complainin about refs.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 10:54:13 AM »
Neither Kobe or Lebron need to be complainin about refs.

kobe is the worst officiated superstar in basketball.....the refs swallow the whistle on over 50% of the time he gets fouled

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HqIl4LOUjsc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HqIl4LOUjsc</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 10:55:45 AM »
Still trying to figure out if you're a bigger crybaby than Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 10:59:27 AM »
Still trying to figure out if you're a bigger crybaby than Kobe.

go jerk it 2 ya lebron posters n relax ya mind

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 11:06:19 AM »
The refs have targeted Kobe since the rape trail. I honestly think that David Stern wished Kobe never got a ring after that, as for a while the broadcasters dissed Kobe and the refs were biased to the other teams. I think since 2008 though, Kobe gets more or less fair calls.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 11:19:33 AM »
The refs have targeted Kobe since the rape trail. I honestly think that David Stern wished Kobe never got a ring after that, as for a while the broadcasters dissed Kobe and the refs were biased to the other teams. I think since 2008 though, Kobe gets more or less fair calls.

watch more games...this year has been one of his worst as far as getting the benefit of officiating. i cant think of any games where he doesn't get hammered on numerous occasions with no whistle. that shit NEVER happens to lebron.....in fact, kobe's most famous play of the season was a foul that didnt get called (the dunk over the nets). shit aint even debatable at this point.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 01:32:33 PM »