Author Topic: Yasiin Bey (Mos Def) & Mannie Fresh - Black Jesus  (Read 606 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Yasiin Bey (Mos Def) & Mannie Fresh - Black Jesus
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
I'm anticipointed. The beats in the promo vids were fire, this one is actually one of the worst fresh beats I've ever heard, and fresh is one of my all time favs. I love what they're trying to do with this album, and I wish more peeps would emulate that...hopefully the rest of the album is slammin.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 02:33:15 PM »
lol @ the beat to Ha being wack....that beat shits on this beat.  what destroyed hip hop was Chingy and Young Jeezy.  and TI and Wayne.
no ,Chingy ,Young Jeezy.  and TI  did not destroy hip hop . hip hop was already destroyied before Chingy ,Young Jeezy.  and TI  . hip hop was destoryied by Puffy, no limit after last don , & LIl wayne & cash money .
anybody who thought t.i. destroyed hip hop mos def is definitely gonna do it now.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 02:35:16 PM »
I ain't gonna condem this shit til it's out in full