Author Topic: Eazy E shot 6 times back in the 80's  (Read 1912 times)

-R

• Lil Geezy
Re: Eazy E shot 6 times back in the 80's
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 01:52:14 PM »
heard he was a lowkey marksman too

Rumors are like assholes, everybodys got one.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 04:06:10 PM »
idk if its even a rumor homie, bg knocc out told everyone bout that shit
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 04:30:24 PM »
Shot 6 times and didn't mention it on every song, write a book, do a movie, and release a video game about it? Damn Eazy you should've found Jimmy Iovine lol.

Back then I don't think it was cool to get caught slippin'. Now if you get shot everyone needs to know about it like you the shit for getting shot. Soon, we might start to hear rappers bragging about how they got their ass kicked or about how real they are cuz they always getting punked LOL ;D. :grumpy:
It's funny that you say that, because it's somewhat true.  I watch a lot of battle rap, and of course when people find out that their opponent got robbed or beat up, they bring it up, but the guys who did get robbed or beat up bring it up (likely because they know it's going to be brought up anyway and want to put a spin on it) and talk about street fights as just being regular street shit.  Look up this dude T-Rex from Harlem, he got his chain snatched and then got beat up by another Harlem emcee (Head Ice), and even his fellow emcee Murda Mook got pistol whipped by a Brooklyn emcee (Math Hoffa) but he was rapping about it like he "won" since he was getting jumped by two guys... even though he needed stitches.

You're both right. The thing is, ANYBODY can get shot. Innocent babies have caught bullets, it just makes you a victim. So when 50 was bragging about it in every interview and people were responding with "9 times? Man that's a real nigga" I thought it was some kind of inside joke I just wasn't getting. It's the norm now though. I remember even Yukmouth said some dumb shit like "real niggas sell dope, real niggas get smoked". Or Lloyd Banks with "you ain't even been shot yet you scared bitches". Shit is gross.

That T-Rex dude you mention, he used to have this dope song with Mook and Maino called "All That Shit". His verse wasn't that good but I've been meaning to find more from him since then.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 07:50:57 PM »
Yukmouth said some dumb shit like "real niggas sell dope, real niggas get smoked

What is dumb bout that dat shit is true

Blood of Abraham

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 11:30:26 PM »
Yukmouth said some dumb shit like "real niggas sell dope, real niggas get smoked

What is dumb bout that dat shit is true

If real = ignorant, then Yukmouth is correct.

123imagee

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 02:23:09 AM »
Shot 6 times and didn't mention it on every song, write a book, do a movie, and release a video game about it?

thatīs what i thought.. real thugs donīt talk.. eazy was real.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 06:32:57 AM »
So where's the picture from?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 12:10:58 PM »
Shot 6 times and didn't mention it on every song, write a book, do a movie, and release a video game about it?

thatīs what i thought.. real thugs donīt talk.. eazy was real.
8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 02:46:34 PM »
ATL Oct 94 source issue *p'z to codeine

opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 05:46:05 PM »
ATL Oct 94 source issue *p'z to codeine

vintage.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »
nice find