Poll

Pick 1

Louisville
1 (20%)
Michigan
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: 2013 NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD: Louisville vs. Michigan  (Read 360 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: 2013 NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD: Louisville vs. Michigan
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2013, 11:27:32 PM »
Hopefully the maize & navy will avenge the screw up of Chris Webber from 20 years ago.  Coincidence....maybe :)  Is it just me or the possession call that went against xavier mc daniel university fishy?  Refs will fix games in sports because of sympathy  >:(  cause of the horrid injury on 1 of louisville players.

i missed the game, what happened?
It was around a minute left & there was a WS player with the ball, LV player tried to do a jump ball by grabbing the ball.  The ref blew the whistle a bit too fast & said LV ball.  College rule is different. 

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 12:29:48 AM »
Hopefully the maize & navy will avenge the screw up of Chris Webber from 20 years ago.  Coincidence....maybe :)  Is it just me or the possession call that went against xavier mc daniel university fishy? Refs will fix games in sports because of sympathy  >:(  cause of the horrid injury on 1 of louisville players.

i missed the game, what happened?
It was around a minute left & there was a WS player with the ball, LV player tried to do a jump ball by grabbing the ball.  The ref blew the whistle a bit too fast & said LV ball.  College rule is different. 

You talking about the Louisville/Wichita game? Yeah I noticed those calls throughout the tournament, first time I was expecting a jump ball. The game wasn't in the bag but Lousiville had momentum and had already turned the game around. This championship was no fluke and the refs didnt win it for them.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 09:43:50 AM »
what i didnt like was the foul they called on burke's clean block...it was a huge momentum shifter and possibly even cost michigan the game. i hate when refs make that call in anticipation. he met the ball right at the top, but still got called for a foul...straight bullshit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2013, 09:46:27 AM »
Burke is the god damn man.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2013, 09:56:32 AM »
siva came up pretty big too... i can see him bein a jj barea type in the nba

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2013, 10:39:45 AM »
what i didnt like was the foul they called on burke's clean block...it was a huge momentum shifter and possibly even cost michigan the game. i hate when refs make that call in anticipation. he met the ball right at the top, but still got called for a foul...straight bullshit.

Agreed, was rooting for Lousville but I never like to see calls like that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2013, 11:08:39 AM »
Siva and Russ seem too small to me.

Role players for life.

Glenn Robinson has the most upside.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2013, 11:34:37 AM »
tim hardaway jr. and glenn robinson III def got some potential