Author Topic: Kobe might be done for the season.....  (Read 1294 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Kobe might be done for the season.....
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2013, 01:50:38 PM »
last i checked Michael Jordan and Karl Malone never took games off in the regular season and they played when the NBA was a lot more physical than it is today

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 01:57:36 PM »
last i checked Michael Jordan and Karl Malone never took games off in the regular season and they played when the NBA was a lot more physical than it is today

are u retarded? seriously, hack, ur showin urself to be less than a person in this thread LOL

calm yaself..it's a bad look

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 02:00:55 PM »
mike brown made kobe play the same amount of minutes per game as dantoni did this year

naah, son...brown didnt play kobe for full 48 minutes, like he's been doing the past 2 weeks. dude ran him to the ground, because he's a fuckin idiot. thats all there is to it.

Right... and in contrast I really think it's smart what the Heat have been doing.  They've been taking this opportunity to sit Lebron and to sit Wade.  It's a long season, Wade is getting up there in age, and Lebron has a power game that puts a lot of wear and tear on his body.  Very important they get this time so they can be stronger in the post season and possibly even further their careers.
Obviously the Heat have the luxury to do shit like this when they clinched home advantage and locked up a playoff spot weaks ago.  Meanwhile the Lakers are fighting for the playoffs and Kobe is the only hope they have.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 02:03:42 PM »
mike brown made kobe play the same amount of minutes per game as dantoni did this year

naah, son...brown didnt play kobe for full 48 minutes, like he's been doing the past 2 weeks. dude ran him to the ground, because he's a fuckin idiot. thats all there is to it.

Right... and in contrast I really think it's smart what the Heat have been doing.  They've been taking this opportunity to sit Lebron and to sit Wade.  It's a long season, Wade is getting up there in age, and Lebron has a power game that puts a lot of wear and tear on his body.  Very important they get this time so they can be stronger in the post season and possibly even further their careers.
Obviously the Heat have the luxury to do shit like this when they clinched home advantage and locked up a playoff spot weaks ago.  Meanwhile the Lakers are fighting for the playoffs and Kobe is the only hope they have.

this is true....but that still doesnt mean kobe needs to play the full 48 minutes for 2 weeks straight. i know we were in desperation mode, but after he hyperextended his knee, there isn't one coach out there who woulda kept him in...like black male said, he needed to be sat for the end of the third and come back fresh for the 4th. i've always hated d'antoni, the guy is a straight up retard who has no common sense. any dubcc poster woulda done a better job coaching this laker team than he has done thus far.

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 02:07:21 PM »
guess NIK will have to find another dick to suck next season.  I think he will come around to Dwight.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »
You mean aside from the nearly 2 years Jordan took off?

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 02:08:42 PM »
guess NIK will have to find another dick to suck next season.  I think he will come around to Dwight.

as a mod, i'm asking nicely, can u please not bring your faggotry into the sports section? thank u, my welchin' friend

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2013, 03:24:25 PM »
You mean aside from the nearly 2 years Jordan took off?

we all know he was suspended for gambling ;)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2013, 09:47:59 PM »

;D

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »
lol..nothin to make elano smile like a comment bout suckin black dick.

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 03:41:50 AM »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

teecee

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2013, 08:33:33 AM »
Torn Achilles is no joke. Tore mine when I was 15 years old. That's 18 years ago now, but it was months and months of strenuous rehab after surgery, and it was never the same anyway. Of course, I wasn't an elite athlete like Kobe.  Best of luck to him. If he comes back at the same level it'll just be another feather in his cap

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2013, 08:33:36 AM »

teecee

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2013, 08:36:51 AM »
And Dominiique Wilkins put up 30 Ppg after his torn Achilles, and I'm sure Kobe's treatment will be far better than what wilkins got

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2013, 08:41:26 AM »
And Dominiique Wilkins put up 30 Ppg after his torn Achilles, and I'm sure Kobe's treatment will be far better than what wilkins got

this is true but Kobe is 3 years older than Dominique was i think

either way i see Kobe coming back next December/January ish and dropping 25 a game again