Author Topic: The crappiest bong ever  (Read 354 times)

Kaidy

The crappiest bong ever
« on: March 11, 2003, 06:28:34 AM »
Another drunk story, here it go

So last night we were drinking for a few hours at some new bar that opened and had cheap drinks. we got pretty blitzed then bought some weed from this n-n-nervous little dealer, lol he musta been about 15. anyway we get back to my friends house and realize we dont have any skins. i had a few cigars so we tried to split those but they were bullshit and we couldnt get em sealed back up. so my friend decides to make a home made bong...

i have no idea how to do that shit so i leave him to it. he didnt have hardly anything he needed plus he was drunk, so he comes out the kitchen 10 minutes later with a glass milk bottle half full of water, with foil over the top, then a pen casing sticking out the top. damn that was the shittiest looking bong i ever seen, needless to say it didnt work too good either. but we still managed to burn all the weed and get somewhat high. oh, then my dumb ass sneezed and all the weed went all over the floor.

sorry if that was boring but hey, better than another beef thread huh. coming soon: weed brownies
« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 06:30:30 AM by Kaidy »

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The crappiest bong ever
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2003, 07:39:01 AM »
lol...jus go buy a nice glass piece, and ull be set. bongs are only good between 1-3 ppl, then it gets to the point where the weed doesnt last to long...=(
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

x0nadya0x

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 08:02:43 AM »
after last night i think ill die if i ever smell weed again

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 08:24:21 AM »
after last night i think ill die if i ever smell weed again

well...sucks for you
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 09:26:27 AM »
Damn man back in senior year I mostly used to smoke outta a homemade bong...LOL...it was this pokemon bottle with two holes on da top and one long hose lie sucking thing...so i cut it in 2 pieces and made one as da stem, wit the bowl on top...and the other for inhalation...it was pretty wack but I liked it back den ;)

x0nadya0x

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2003, 09:53:25 AM »
no it does not suck for me, the smell of it on breath makes me wana puke..i dont smoke it but im done with alcohol 2 .. im gona live healthy from now on coz yesterday i couldnt even walk and woke up next to some punk rocker guy..but its ok i was awake so nothin happened lol but OMG HE STUNK EWWWWW im SO glad i didnt kiss him oh and btw i dont regularly do this so dont think im a slut im just quittin drink for good now
« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 10:07:52 AM by x0nadya0x »

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2003, 12:29:55 PM »
Become aware of your Limits and you wont have a problem, control your drinking/smoking.
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Westcc

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2003, 12:40:44 PM »
all bongs are great in god's eyes

- tha wiz

Smooth

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2003, 01:29:54 PM »
all bongs are great in god's eyes

- tha wiz

LMAO!

lol nice story Kaidy... do like Kalipzo says and hook up a glass bowl that's your best bet for sure...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2003, 01:37:24 PM »
Recently I tried a zong...dose thangs get U FUCKED UP :o

Smooth

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2003, 02:25:13 PM »
Recently I tried a zong...dose thangs get U FUCKED UP :o

Lol word up Quake... they get you more fucked then anything else IMO... some of them got crazy shapes to them too...

"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2003, 02:41:55 PM »
make one out of PVC...lol.. They give a nice gas called Phosphene off when burned..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2003, 03:07:46 PM »
LoL...My homies can make some pretty good Home Made bongs...PeACe

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2003, 03:17:52 PM »
gravity-quick yet effective
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2003, 09:38:17 AM »
gravity-quick yet effective
dope shit, i love gravity bongs, a bucket and a cut open plastic milk carton. man i need a scanner so that i can get a picture of my bong up, would have gotten a red one but its still dope, (its blue with smokey things on it) and its about 2 feet, call it the ripper.