Author Topic: Kanye's new album titled "Yeezus".  (Read 553 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Kanye's new album titled "Yeezus".
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 03:39:31 PM »
I heard new slaves today. Must admit I'm interested in hearing this album.

I think he's heading towards an Illuminati killing after getting to shifty with his words for them.

chuck d paris willie d...n dead prez still around...they 40times worse than anything kanye ever did..

kanye that nigga ppl love to hate...

Yeah, but like Jack said, they aren't in the limelight like Kanye.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 03:48:43 PM »
Album title should have been : " I made a hoe my housewife"

LOL

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 03:49:08 AM »
I heard new slaves today. Must admit I'm interested in hearing this album.

I think he's heading towards an Illuminati killing after getting to shifty with his words for them.

chuck d paris willie d...n dead prez still around...they 40times worse than anything kanye ever did..

kanye that nigga ppl love to hate...

True, but those individuals were not as big as Kanye.  I'm sure they got their fair share of harassment.  Professor Griff speaks on all kinds of shit and claims to have been poisoned and had his house burnt down. Griff speaks a hell of a lot more than Chuck, an Griff says that's why Public Enemy broke up. Chuck didn't want to go all the way with it.

yeah and J Prince talked about how there was a conspiracy against him

http://blog.djmatthewafrica.com/2012/01/lot.html

Kanye's safe though, unless he sabotages his own career (which he is likely to do) i mean it's not like his music is overly militant or political, he used to rap about real stuff from time to time(it all falls down), but now it's mostly about material riches, jewelry, luxry life etc.he's no real threat to the establishment because he keeps the crowd the happy and don't get them to think too much. he only makes people fantasize with all the crazy symbols and images he displays in his videos, album covers etc. like Jay-Z & Rihanna but it doesn't get people to think or get involved like peeps like say the GB, PE, Pac (at the beginning of his career), or Dead Prez did.

I can see him having a mental breakdown soon though (if it hasn't already happened) because dude is his biggest enemy, all his tantrums at concerts and beefs with cameramen, and his oversized ego clearly show that he's mentally unstable and could put his career in trouble.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 04:22:46 AM »
Have these two songs leaked?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 06:44:51 AM »
he only makes people fantasize with all the crazy symbols and images he displays in his videos, album covers etc.

They make him do all that though too.

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 07:39:15 AM »
I know I know, I'm not blaming him for that, I'm just saying that Kanye isn't really subversive after all and isn't really headed for an illuminati killing, more like maybe a suicide lol.