Author Topic: DubCNN: Free D/L: Kurupt - Money, Bitches, Power Mixtape with DJ Nik Bean  (Read 957 times)

Jome

this mixtape is garbage i dont know whats wrong with kurupt these days, maybe he should put his solo career on stand for a while and just stick to dogg pound songs only because he usually ain't too bad on those tracks.

I'm not defending wack music but at least you know the best stuff nearly always makes the album, and the rest goes out for free

Usually a mixtape is supposed to get you in the mood for the album, give you a sneak peek, and make you anticipate the album, maybe throw some dope leftovers on it..

This mixtape though.....  :-X

Well, at least it was good to hear Tray Deee again though, kinda why I downloaded the tape in the first place, to find out it was a phone call skit.

kuruptDPG

mixtape is jus awful...only trak im feelin is the dogg pound trak Now Ya In & Then Ya Gone

Will_B

this mixtape is garbage i dont know whats wrong with kurupt these days, maybe he should put his solo career on stand for a while and just stick to dogg pound songs only because he usually ain't too bad on those tracks.

I'm not defending wack music but at least you know the best stuff nearly always makes the album, and the rest goes out for free

Usually a mixtape is supposed to get you in the mood for the album, give you a sneak peek, and make you anticipate the album

Has he got an album coming tho? I thought this was Kurupt just putting some shit out with whoever gave him some beats

Jome

Has he got an album coming tho?

Dunno, I just assumed it, since you commented "the best stuff makes the album".. :P

I thought this was Kurupt just putting some shit out with whoever gave him some beats

Sounds about right..  :laugh:

RoscoeOutlaw

Word!

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
there is no please some people.

this mixtape is cool. Do you Remember alone is makes it awesome. Some really great tracks.

Give it time to grow.

b.laden

i dont like it .. sound too much commercial
these days , Mac Lucci is the only worth listening from the DPG camp with TK  beats  8)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 10:28:10 PM by b.laden »

Funkstradamus

mixtape is jus awful...only trak im feelin is the dogg pound trak Now Ya In & Then Ya Gone
thats the only one i bump....that and Do You Remember

doggfather

it's an okay, for a free mixtape.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KrazySumwhat

Sounds pretty dope to me. Why all the hate?
 Ok so a few songs were off other albums/mix tapes, the odd down south style track, minimal dj tagging, but most the tracks are good. Some cool beats and features and Kurupt sounds good on this.

Sccit

disappointed in the feedback...guna bump this and drop my opinions soon

Portugoal

I want to share my opinion. When is the No DJ version coming out?

ICHI THE KILLER

I want to share my opinion. When is the No DJ version coming out?

specially for u  - never  ;D

Blood$

This has a DJ on it, so I'll pass.

wow you're still a little nagging bitch after all these years when it comes to DJs lmao just because you see a DJ's name on a tape these days doesn't mean they are definitely screaming all over every song

your taste is music must blow since many dope releases drop all the time with the help of a DJ and never come out untagged later, and you never even bother with them  :P

as for this mixtape I give it a 3/5 after one listen, there were some cool joints Kurupt snapped on