Author Topic: Dissing Muslims  (Read 295 times)

ROCCY

Re:Dissing Muslims
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2003, 01:22:27 PM »
word to Roccy^

Damn what do U have against my homies Verbalassaulta and NIK?

if you are talking to me i got nothing against niether of them, nik is my best friend, and verbalasshole pisses me of by dissing muslims for no reason..

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2003, 01:24:16 PM »
word, i aint no muslim but like i said befo, these ppl must seriously have no life if all they do ios bash muslims all the time, i mean most of us came into here to talk about hip hop, not cause internet beef for geeks and bash other religions and shit. y'all make me laugh findin it 'kool' to have someone as the laughin stock of the 'board'......lmao................seriously proves how lack of life y'all are at the moment, go out more, make sum mo friends.

i mean most of my friends are black, like me.

but then i got muslim friends, hindu friends, sikh friends, jew friends and chinese friends and all of these kats are safe with each other, no beef or shit gwarnin cuz they aint stupid and gotta life ya know?.........

i mean im suere nik got banned befo, but like i can def see improvements in him, but his still dumb alot of the time.....but i feel sorry for the cat and now and again he comes with a post worth readin so he'd aktually be a kool kat whos above this if he jus tried abit harder, trust me dawg, u really this low?

as fo verbal, and the rest of them cats, lol im sure these cats got no lifes or are cock suckin cats, cuz one time y'all gettin klowned by the kat who posted ya pics up,lol n now y'all like best friends when it comes to dissin cats of muslim............sad really, but whateva, i aint here to stick up for muslims, im here for the hip hop, so leep doin ya thang,

i feel sorry for y'all cats

peace

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2003, 01:24:20 PM »
NIK, Rapquake, and Verballassasin, yall are hypocrites.

I'd be one too, if I didn't tell you what assholes you are for all your stupid comments aimed at muslims.. I'm not a muslim, but The Big Bad Ass and me were just talking, and we both agreed we oughta say something about it.  

How can you bash muslims, no matter WHAT you think is wrong with their religion? Even if you think they're devils or ignorant or whatever, it's their faith, just like you have your faith.  No religion is ever supposed to put itself over another one, that's not godly.  It's fine if you disagree with thier customs, or their beliefs, but it's not your place to ridicule them.  

I've always tried to be fair, and that includes NOT criticising other religions, least they might criticise mine.  NIK, you're a jew, and I've stuck up for you before when people insulted jews, you should be ashamed of yourself for insulting muslims.  Quake, and verballassaulta, I dont know yall well enough to even know what religion you are, LOL but stop acting like kids and grow up.

You don't have to be religious to understand the validity of the golden rule... a wise man once said "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".  

Trauma liten up...we are kinda racist cuz the jokes are muslim ones but like Verbal assaulta said they are FACTS and we're just having a laugh  criticizing Tech...using the 'fadcts' to mock him more lol hes about the only one we'er offending in here, other than maybe Infinite who refuses to admit theres anything negative about Islam, etc etc...now that Tech is humiliated and left that shit iz gunna die down aiite dont worry peace.

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2003, 05:45:59 PM »
tech = terrorist
terrorists = muslims
hippy = trauma

who the fuck are you n where the fuck did you come from with that weak, childish joke of yours.....

B you're not even a member.....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2003, 06:05:00 PM »
Trauma..Thank you for the posotive thread about Muslims at this forum and I hope we can continue to have improved relations.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2003, 04:35:22 AM »
oh n y'all muslim cats shouldnt hate on trauma, sayin his a hypocrite or wateva, at the end of the day, he jus like me aint muslims, and we both defended you in this post and like evn tho he may have said some dumb shit about y'all in the past, everyone makes mistakes and moves on, trauma aint no different, its how u respond is what makes a nigga a nigga

peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2003, 11:23:20 AM »
props to trauma n bad ass, i appreciate this