Author Topic: Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Eazy-E holograms to perform at Rock the Bells festival  (Read 268 times)

aerroc

Fraxxx

Who would want to see that? :-X
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
if it was good for pac it's good for them too.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MistaNova

Are holograms of dead people the latest marketing gimmick? Will we be seeing Michael Jackson, John Lennon and Notorious B.I.G. holograms in the future as well?

BigMeazy

Was reading about this the other day on hiphopdx.com. Eazy E will be performing with Bone Thugs N Harmony doing For The Love Of Money and ODB will perform a song with the Wu-Tang Clan.

Bone Thugs approached Tomica Wright for permission for the use of the Eazy E hologram, but apparently ODB's widow is a little pissed off that she wasn't consulted for the use of the ODB hologram as she is in control of his estate and all inquiries went through ODB's mother. Though ODB's widow said she likes the idea and knows the fans will enjoy it, was just concerned that no one asked her and she only found out online that her husband was performing at Rock The Bells.

And yeah there is talk of doing a Biggie hologram for a concert tour, whether it happens or not is another thing.

As long as these holograms are used tastefully and with permission from the appropriate people I see it as a good way to keep the legacies of the fallen rappers alive.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

it wasnt good for pac. that shit was a travesty.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

it wasnt good for pac. that shit was a travesty.

dj quik's version was a travesty. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i stated this earlier and im not sure cuz quik is real eccentric....

i think that was quik was of saying that whole shit was too over the top and almost sacrilegious to be playing with a dead mans live image like that....i dont think ppl understood it the way quik meant it. If im wrong then i think quik must be freebasing meth and using pcp again

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
It was good when they did Pac because it was an interesting demonstration of new technology. Now that it's an old thing it ain't shit with any artist. Time to start using it for something with more artistic merit, for special effects in plays and so on.

Hack Wilson - real

this shit is gonna get sad now

but i won't deny that i'll watch a video online

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
call me gay for noticing yall know i dont give a shit.

my biggest problem with the pac one was right after pac says "never stop until i bust a nut" during the hail mary song it looks like they gave him a computer generated boner for the rest of that verse and even made pac do a bell biv devoe crotch thrust...

had to be dres doing on that one.  ;D