Author Topic: how many unreleased dr dre The Chronic r there?  (Read 1633 times)

Okka

Re: how many unreleased dr dre The Chronic r there?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 03:23:47 PM »
i believe in an intrview with eithr snoop or soopafly time ago they said ther was 200 or just more songs recorded for chronic

I can believe 200 verses and hooks

No, 200 songs.. That's dres signature way of makin an album

They made "The Chronic" real fast, so i really doubt it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2013, 04:12:52 PM »
i believe in an intrview with eithr snoop or soopafly time ago they said ther was 200 or just more songs recorded for chronic

yeah. wasn't it recorded the whole month of june in '92 ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 04:18:21 PM »

They probably did 2-3 tracks a day or even more, which is very believable.. Probably not mixed down into full tracks, but I'm sure they had a lot more material than what we know. Shit, even I have almost 100 songs for "Violence of tha Lambz" and my work ethic ain't exactly dreesque

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 04:42:33 PM »
hell naw my dude called him misinformation dogg ROFL

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2013, 04:47:10 PM »

lol u should see his rants in the sports section

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2013, 04:55:02 PM »
I do remember hearing of another version of G thang recorded prior to the album version. I think this maybe the original. This version had Snoop's verse recorded over the phone (back when Snoop had to do a lil time I think in the county). Actually,(from what I remember hearing) Dre was gonna release the song like that but, Snoop got out and they re-recorded it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2013, 09:24:57 PM »

He's just mad that I would drink the LeBron Hateraid and join in on the hate. Quite simply, I think LeBron is having one of the best years I've seen in basketball. So he gets mad when I bring in numbers and started calling me misinformation dogg.

I do remember hearing of another version of G thang recorded prior to the album version. I think this maybe the original. This version had Snoop's verse recorded over the phone (back when Snoop had to do a lil time I think in the county). Actually,(from what I remember hearing) Dre was gonna release the song like that but, Snoop got out and they re-recorded it.

I heard that the Bitch's Ain't Shit beat version (Club Mix) was the OG some time ago. That's why the freestyle Snoop did was the Nuthin' But A 'G' Thang freestyle mix. But this is what I heard and not from Snoop or Dre or a member of Death Row at the time. So who knows.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2013, 12:59:25 AM »
I wonder why Dre stopped doing those extended mixes, shit's dope to just ride out too.

Anyone know what the quality of the tracks is like in that Death Row Singles compilation?

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2013, 05:23:46 PM »

He's just mad that I would drink the LeBron Hateraid and join in on the hate. Quite simply, I think LeBron is having one of the best years I've seen in basketball. So he gets mad when I bring in numbers and started calling me misinformation dogg.

why u lyin? u know damn well i called u misinformation dogg for ur assortment of false statements, from the claims of smush and kwame missing playoffs with us, to vladamir radmanovic winning a ring, as well as a bunch of other baseless nonsense that ur known for spewing in the sports section as facts....and the way u post, in such an assuringly convincing fashion, as if u actually know what the fuck u talkin about...thats what got u the name, my dude.