Author Topic: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material  (Read 3970 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Ether of Mrs. Cliff Harris aka Classic Material
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2013, 02:51:48 PM »
He must have an extra nose or something since he is so afraid to show his face...
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

The Conundrum of the Double Nose.
A mystery novel by Dr. Heinz Kesser

no at all bro i'm a very handsome nigga and far from insecure. I just don't see a need to show a bunch of dudes a picture of me. ask yourself: what heterosexual male is concerned wit seein' another man's picture ? Heinz you've been posting some commendable shit don't get caught up entertaining clowns.

It's not so much about seeing your picture but the fact that you hide behind your anonymity with an seemingly impenetrable armour of defensiveness.
I respect a person that isn't afraid to be who he is...
Let me use myself as an example:
You, like many others have tried to mock me based on my appearance and physical stature.
Had I been a weak individual I would have taken it personal. But you see it only makes the mocker the fool when his victim holds his head high.
Trying to convince everyone that you look good and have high self esteem only paints a picture of you as having the opposite.
Its not about good looks its about personal integrity and that is hard to achieve when you hide behind anonymity.

The only clown in this mundane masquerade is I and I take my job seriously.

Heinz he wont understand this.

CM yo lemme translate - You is aggy and crae about your appearance and yourself!!!!!!!!!!  Thats why you so pissed off and angry.  And thats why you gotta call everybody gay n act like a pimp n stuff, when these wiggers and losers dare to criticize the god Cliff.  Like TI said, "24s/Cars and Clothes", know what im sayin?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »
He must have an extra nose or something since he is so afraid to show his face...
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

no at all bro i'm a very handsome nigga and far from insecure. I just don't see a need to show a bunch of dudes a picture of me. ask yourself: what heterosexual male is concerned wit seein' another man's picture ? Heinz you've been posting some commendable shit don't get caught up entertaining clowns.

It's not so much about seeing your picture but the fact that you hide behind your anonymity with an seemingly impenetrable armour of defensiveness.
You, like many others have tried to mock me based on my appearance and physical stature.
Had I been a weak individual I would have taken it personal. But you see it only makes the mocker the fool when his victim holds his head high.
Trying to convince everyone that you look good and have high self esteem only paints a picture of you as having the opposite.
Its not about good looks its about personal integrity and that is hard to achieve when you hide behind anonymity.

CM yo lemme translate - You is aggy and crae about your appearance and yourself!!!!!!!!!!  Thats why you so pissed off and angry.  And thats why you gotta call everybody gay n act like a pimp n stuff, when these wiggers and losers dare to criticize the god Cliff.  Like TI said, "24s/Cars and Clothes", know what im sayin?
you're sad rusty....really sad.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: June 11, 2013, 03:03:18 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

I get what you sayin' but i'm not here to prove anything to any of you and I damn sure don't feel obligated to. i know who i am i love who i am and the people that deal wit me on the daily know who i am they love and respect me so that's what counts not these dirty broke ass wannabe's who i'll probably never meet in life.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #138 on: June 11, 2013, 03:08:42 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

I get what you sayin' but i'm not here to prove anything to any of you and I damn sure don't feel obligated to. i know who i am i love who i am and the people that deal wit me on the daily know who i am they love and respect me so that's what counts not these dirty broke ass wannabe's who i'll probably never meet in life.

Then why are you here defending yourself so strongly?
Maybe it is you who entertain the clowns...

I could make a joke about why you wont meet anyone here in your life but I wont.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: June 11, 2013, 03:16:16 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

deflection and dodge.

2 of the d's of denial in one post CM, that aint good.

i bet you think of this board criticizing you when you bump TI on the way to your menial cell phone job every morning.  That, my friend, is truly sad.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: June 11, 2013, 03:16:30 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

I could make a joke about why you wont meet anyone here in your life but I wont.

not defending just settin' the facts straight lettin' you niggas and wiggers know since you so nosey and yeah at the moment i'm entertaining these fuck boys but that's now tomorrow I probably won't even read what one of my bitches on this forum wrote about me. let 'em continue thinking about me while they continue to live in a rut. with that bein' said, I could care less about your jokes my so called righteous brother(which is a joke itself).

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: June 11, 2013, 03:21:06 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

not defending just settin' the facts straight lettin' you niggas and wiggers know since you so nosey and yeah at the moment i'm entertaining these fuck boys but that's now tomorrow I probably won't even read what one of my bitches on this forum wrote about me. let 'em continue thinking about me while they continue to live in a rut. with that bein' said, I could care less about your jokes my so called righteous brother(which is a joke itself).

you feed the trolls when clearly theres a sign posted on the doors to the internet that says "dont feed the fucking trolls, idiot" yet you continue to do so.

again, listen to heinz, you might could straighten your life up a bit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: June 11, 2013, 03:21:33 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

deflection and dodge.

i bet you think of this board criticizing you when you bump TI on the way to your menial cell phone job every morning.  That, my friend, is truly sad.
I actually find it sad that the broke dirty lames like you that could be doin' something productive with your lives but rather focus thinkin' about me when they are the farthest thing from my mind.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: June 11, 2013, 03:22:38 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

you feed the trolls when clearly theres a sign posted on the doors to the internet that says "dont feed the fucking trolls, idiot" yet you continue to do so.

so you are admitting to being a troll ?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: June 11, 2013, 03:23:47 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

deflection and dodge.

I actually find it sad that the broke dirty lames like you that could be doin' something productive with your lives but rather focus thinkin' about me when they are the farthest thing from my mind.

the only person that really believes you on that "i dont get mad im so cool calm and collected just please dont read my angry posts that suggest otherwise" tip is Will B and i have no idea what time it is in Staines so he might not come to save you till real late tonight

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: June 11, 2013, 03:25:08 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

what does your intuition tell you, grasshopper?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: June 11, 2013, 03:28:02 PM »
Or just really insecure.
Or both.

what does your intuition tell you, grasshopper?
that you are a pitiful individual. muthafuckas around your raggedy ass trailer park don't even wanna associate with your broke miserable ass so you come here for attention....you need god in your life.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2013, 04:55:49 PM »
hes right post a pic or stop the yappin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛