Author Topic: President of Death Row Records say's New Tupac Album Coming Soon all unreleased  (Read 1049 times)

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

MarshColin

Ummm, sorry to break it to you but it's not happening.

doggfather

think the same.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

gio™fugahoo

think the same.

But the Radio Host keeping it Real

FUCK-YOU-BItch

if this is gonna happing, then we will see afew real unrealsed tracks the rest is released already in the internet.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
if this is gonna happing, then we will see afew real unrealsed tracks the rest is released already in the internet.

I'd be happy with that as long as they are professionally mixed.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
this is old interview, the company went down the hill. its still not clear who buy/bought the death row label, we must be patient

Hack Wilson - real

I'd be happy with that as long as they are professionally mixed.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
first to bomb og needs to be included.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
people need to realisethat this interview is not relevant any more! wideawake death row went insolvent and its still a mystery who will buy the assets, if anybody buy them

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
wideawake death row went insolvent

What does that mean?

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
They went bankrupt and don't exist anymore.

TidyKris

This interview was posted on 8th October 2012 so i think its safe to say its not happening.
These guys down even own Deathrow anymore.

We have more chance of getting a brand new Biggie album released on Deathrow then we will getting a new 2Pac
album on Deathrow

This interview was posted on 8th October 2012 so i think its safe to say its not happening.

We have more chance of getting a brand new Biggie album released on Deathrow then we will getting a new 2Pac
album on Deathrow

Squeezing The Life Out Of Death - 16 brand new tracks based purely around unreleased, never heard, adlibs. HUUHHH

EFFeX

album on Deathrow

Squeezing The Life Out Of Death - 16 brand new tracks based purely around unreleased, never heard, adlibs. HUUHHH

I heard it comes with a bonus track where they left the tape running and you can actually hear Pac ordering a cheese pizza in the background.