Author Topic: Former NBA star Mookie Blaylock critical, 1 killed after wreck  (Read 185 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/former-nba-star-on-life-support-after-clayton-coun/nX8Kb/

Just heard about this yesterday evening.  After my brother described how the accident happened, I still can't picture it in my head  ???  Last I heard, Darren or Mookie has been upgraded to stable condition.  Too bad the female victim didn't  :(  Last couple of times b4 this incident, i've heard nothing but bad news about this dude.  Him getting busted for drugs.  He needs 2 get his act 2gether.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Former NBA star Mookie Blaylock critical, 1 killed after wreck
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 12:12:52 PM »
hope he's okay

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 03:21:37 AM »
And this was days after a tragedy in the orange county area on memorial day, where a 17 yr. old who didn't officially have a driver's license was speeding & crashed with 4 passengers inside....all 5 dead.  Car into a bunch of pieces.  I hope whoever reads this & has younger relatives who are about to get a DL informs them that when they're driving with passengers, that they're obligated to make sure that they get the passengers from point A to point B alive in 1 piece.  Had that incident in the south side last year where somebody chose to drive reckless & got killed along his passengers, 1 being my co-worker's brother & 1 of them a friend of my cousin's  :(  That tragedy didn't need to be.  Why teens think that they're invicible like they're superman  ???  Superman & wolverine are fictional characters.  Tired of people repeating the bad part of history.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 10:52:56 AM »
i used to drive insanely...i still smash, but not as viciously as before.

mookie might face charges:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/06/01/mookie-blaylock-crash-serious-condition-atlanta-hawks-oklahoma/2380671/

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 11:33:49 AM »
And this was days after a tragedy in the orange county area on memorial day, where a 17 yr. old who didn't officially have a driver's license was speeding & crashed with 4 passengers inside....all 5 dead.  Car into a bunch of pieces.  I hope whoever reads this & has younger relatives who are about to get a DL informs them that when they're driving with passengers, that they're obligated to make sure that they get the passengers from point A to point B alive in 1 piece.  Had that incident in the south side last year where somebody chose to drive reckless & got killed along his passengers, 1 being my co-worker's brother & 1 of them a friend of my cousin's  :(  That tragedy didn't need to be.  Why teens think that they're invicible like they're superman  ???  Superman & wolverine are fictional characters.  Tired of people repeating the bad part of history.
+1
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 01:24:02 PM »
holy shit those photos are insane