Author Topic: I finally got Welcome to Death Row  (Read 429 times)

eNgIeS

I finally got Welcome to Death Row
« on: April 22, 2002, 03:13:25 AM »
i finally got Welcome to Death Row DVD after 10 weeks of waiting (never preorder from Sanity if you live in Australia!). After watching this I really think Suge is a bastard. Before i had little respect for him, thou, I have barely no respect for him. Holding a woman down & beating her!, what a bastard

I think Kenner is an even bigger asshole.

I think there should have been more empathsis put on other Row members, like RBX, Rage, Daz, Kurupt & Sean "Barney" Thomas.

A great buy i recommend strongly. The bonus stuff makes it even better

On a side note, has anyone realized how annoying & weird Michelle's talking voice is. I cant understand why Dre even thought about fucking her, she probably had annoying high pitched moans while fucking her
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tito

Re: I finally got Welcome to Death Row
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2002, 03:22:22 AM »
"On a side note, has anyone realized how annoying & weird Michelle's talking voice is. I cant understand why Dre even thought about fucking her, she probably had annoying high pitched moans while fucking her  "
BIG LIPS!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2002, 04:17:26 AM »
haha true michelles voice is very high pitched lol

yeah weclome II DR isgreat

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2002, 02:40:02 PM »
suge a bastard, from your view or "welcome to death row"... i was listenin behind the music of biggie smalls and ont this shit , u can see that suge may have some to do with both  murders.....just an hint, u know when biggie starts recieving death treats, and then when he went to los angeles and someone shout him some shit from the 3rd floor of a shopping place, then the same evening he went ( biggie) to a party, i think it was for mtv .anyways suge is suspected to have pay some dirty cops right , well at that party, the firefighters broke down the party because there was too much peeps, c'mon , biggie had no choice but to leave the building, and when he does, the two persons that suge may have pay were waiting at the theaters doors, just beside the club, there ain't no coincidences shit, this was a plot and the popos killed big, but not like pac'S murder, there were too much witnesses. so they get caught by pole and it'S certain that the police of LA is trying to burry the case because the same person who supposly killed biggie did a bank robery. what a super copp ::)... but pac's death let me think about to many shit again , i  don't know what to think.

i know that this is unreadable but i have to hurry cause someone is calling me downstairs, no time to checks the errors, :) don't hate too much now
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2002, 03:41:33 PM »
"On a side note, has anyone realized how annoying & weird Michelle's talking voice is. I cant understand why Dre even thought about fucking her, she probably had annoying high pitched moans while fucking her  "
BIG LIPS!!

Michel'le is now married to Suge right?

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2002, 05:31:30 PM »
The interviews wit Snoop by their self are worth tha cost of this DVD!!! Some tight interviews and a tight ass film fa sho!!!!Suge tried to stop this from comin out fo eva but it dropped anywayz!!  

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 01:33:50 PM »
i agree this is one amazing DVD and you really get the full story of what was going on behind the scenes

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 02:28:17 PM »
i agree this is one amazing DVD and you really get the full story of what was going on behind the scenes
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.