Author Topic: Snoop Dogg's GGN News with George Clinton  (Read 429 times)

Desert Lord

Snoop Dogg's GGN News with George Clinton
« on: May 29, 2013, 04:21:54 PM »
check out this dope episode of ggn news with the king of funk dr. funkenstein...
they talk about the shit they did together, about the makings of "atomic dog" & the origins of sir nose  8)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:24:07 PM by Funk Lord »

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
Re: Snoop Dogg's GGN News with George Clinton
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 04:42:22 PM »
Hehey cool gotta watch this one

Desert Lord

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 03:38:28 AM »
damn! ya fools need to check this shit out..

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 04:21:16 AM »
Kinda funny how he's so unapologetic and unashamed about his crack use.

Then again I suppose it's no secret... like this thread from a Phish fan forum: "Smoking crack with George Clinton"

Desert Lord

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 10:11:11 AM »

Then again I suppose it's no secret... like this thread from a Phish fan forum: "Smoking crack with George Clinton"

yeah...but i don't know about this thread man. i mean the man is over 70, still doing his thang and all...if he smoked crack THAT much and for so many years, i don't think that he would still be able to still work that hard

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 10:24:56 AM »

yeah...but i don't know about this thread man. i mean the man is over 70, still doing his thang and all...if he smoked crack THAT much and for so many years, i don't think that he would still be able to still work that hard

Or maybe it's why needs the money and still needs to tour at 70+? :D

And if someone is happy with what they are doing and funds it with honest work instead of stealing copper wiring from other people's  homes, hell, who is anyone to criticize it? Nothing but respect from me at least.

Second video is out now too:

I think George is actually loading a crackpipe in the beginning. :D When Snoop says "as much as you like coz it's for you not for me".

Probably the best GGN episodes so far.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 03:31:45 AM »
i read he had some money problems in the late 70s, early 80s and that´s why he´s always on the road . of course if you happen to have a drug habit that consumes a lot of dough doesn´t help to raise stacks .

Lemmy Kilminster from Motörhead is over 60 and the guy still uses speed and drinks Jack Daniels on the regular. i think people like Lemmy and Clinton are people that need to live that rock star life to the fullest or they would die from all the withdrawals

Desert Lord

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 04:09:16 PM »

Or maybe it's why needs the money and still needs to tour at 70+? :D

And if someone is happy with what they are doing and funds it with honest work instead of stealing copper wiring from other people's  homes, hell, who is anyone to criticize it? Nothing but respect from me at least.

Second video is out now too:

I think George is actually loading a crackpipe in the beginning. :D When Snoop says "as much as you like coz it's for you not for me".

Probably the best GGN episodes so far.

i agree ! this is the best ggn-episode so far!
he ain't smoking crack in that video, fool! lol...but who knows  ;D

george clinton - one of the realeast motherfuckers ever!!!

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 04:11:40 PM »
i read he had some money problems in the late 70s, early 80s and that´s why he´s always on the road . of course if you happen to have a drug habit that consumes a lot of dough doesn´t help to raise stacks .

Lemmy Kilminster from Motörhead is over 60 and the guy still uses speed and drinks Jack Daniels on the regular. i think people like Lemmy and Clinton are people that need to live that rock star life to the fullest or they would die from all the withdrawals

some are born for sex, drugs and rock'n roll, of course  8)
but i don't think he still smokin' crack these days...

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 01:31:44 AM »
yea, watching that video , he didn´t look like a typical crackhead . or sound,lol.
  we were watching an old DMX interview with a homie and he was like "this shit is sped up" with him talking in high pitch and moving in double time. but the other people in the video were pretty much normal.

the phish forum link had some funny but also sad stories, not that i believe half of em . george might have been really addicted but i sure hope he´d kicked the habit .

Okka

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 03:20:42 AM »
Dope. I'ma check this out. The best GNN episode so far has been the one with Charlie Murphy.