1 (10%)
Chicago
1 (10%)
St. Louis  (this is for Midwestryda)
1 (10%)
Kansas City
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Best midwest city for rap?  (Read 320 times)

Blood$

Re: Best midwest city for rap?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 01:03:37 PM »
I voted Cleveland only because Ohio is my second home, plus Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is from there and that's one of my all time favorite groups

Chicago would be second for me because of Kanye, Twista, etc. and Detroit would rank third just for Eminem/D12

Detroit also put out House of Krazees, Half Breed, Royce da 5'9 and much more

never got into Royce honestly... I'm assuming you recommend the album in your sig and what's something from Half Breed I should cop?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 01:30:30 PM »
I voted Cleveland only because Ohio is my second home, plus Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is from there and that's one of my all time favorite groups

Chicago would be second for me because of Kanye, Twista, etc. and Detroit would rank third just for Eminem/D12

Detroit also put out House of Krazees, Half Breed, Royce da 5'9 and much more

never got into Royce honestly... I'm assuming you recommend the album in your sig and what's something from Half Breed I should cop?

for House of Krazees I might recommend "Head Trauma" first  8)

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 01:35:09 PM »
+1 blood, always love some new music to get into

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 09:10:57 AM »
i am actually from st louis and i can tell you first hand that when international acts come to our city murphy lee always open up for them on there concert and he get more fans than the major act does! thats a fact son and you need to recognize that st loiuis still holds down the underground eminem is only raper from detroit that i can even think of the others are trash and you need to respect and reconize the facts im done arguing on here with these ignorat new school ass holes who are just disrespctful .

LMFAO... so on point midwestryder didn't even have to post in here

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 11:26:13 AM »
i am actually from st louis and i can tell you first hand that when international acts come to our city murphy lee always open up for them on there concert and he get more fans than the major act does! thats a fact son and you need to recognize that st loiuis still holds down the underground eminem is only raper from detroit that i can even think of the others are trash and you need to respect and reconize the facts im done arguing on here with these ignorat new school ass holes who are just disrespctful .

LMFAO... so on point midwestryder didn't even have to post in here

i was reading a 2001 source mag last night and it had a St. Lunatics article. VERY FIRST LINE OF THE ARTICLE says:  "The St. Lunatics are like the midwest's Wu Tang Clan"

i think we all know who wrote that piece  :grumpy:

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 12:17:03 PM »
midwestryder's mom must have worked for The Source then or one of his GD butt-buddies because he can't write that well and he's not intelligent enough to get hired for a job like that, let alone fill out a complete resume or job application

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 01:21:05 PM »
yeah the grammar was a bit too....non retarded for it to be him