Author Topic: Look who Dwight Howard is hanging out with  (Read 2053 times)

Sccit

Re: Look who Dwight Howard is hanging out with
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 02:09:06 PM »
the point is, u really have no fuckin clue what the fuck ur talkin about and i do....why? because i've checked for this sorta thing and have already looked into it, and ur just speaking based on impulse and "what ifs", not from actual knowledge and research....dwight "coulda" grown, no doubt, but for people like me who look into shit before they open their mouth, it's pretty damn obvious that dwight is undersized for a center. and to prove u wrong, all i had to do was a simple google search "dwight height" followed by "bynum height"...now stfu and realize that i know a whole lot more than you about that sorta thing, mdoggydogg. once again, fall back. u dont wanna embarrass urself to the point of no return (if u havent already)

still lmfao@kobe being 6'8" ahahaha

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 02:09:54 PM »
anyone got a pic of Lebron and Kobe side by side?  we all know Lebron is 6'8 so that could settle it for sure

teams in college and high school always add height and weight to players to make the opponents more fearful but i didn't think they fudged with the numbers in the pros

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »
anyone got a pic of Lebron and Kobe side by side?  we all know Lebron is 6'8 so that could settle it for sure

teams in college and high school always add height and weight to players to make the opponents more fearful but i didn't think they fudged with the numbers in the pros

there is nothing to settle, kobe is a legit 6'6", even my niece in israel who's never watched basketball in her life knows this shit LOL.. it's common knowledge. with the fro, he was once listed at 6'7", but NEVER at 6'8".......misinformation dogg just tryin his hardest to live up to that name :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 02:18:28 PM »

he is 6'6"

I heard with Jordan he was about 6'3" legit in college, but they listed him at 6'5". Of course that's all rumor. But by the time he got to the Bulls he was a legit 6'6", and he was shown to be taller than Barkley who was a legit 6'4" to 6'5". So growth still happens.

there is nothing to settle, kobe is a legit 6'6", even my niece in israel who's never watched basketball in her life knows this shit LOL.. it's common knowledge. with the fro, he was once listed at 6'7", but NEVER at 6'8".......misinformation dogg just tryin his hardest to live up to that name :D

NIK, I served you so bad that you are reduced to arguing inches.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 02:19:44 PM »

NIK, I served you so bad

OMG LMFAO

u said Kobe was 6'8" tryna prove me wrong, after i've already dubbed you misinformation dogg long ago. how do u not at least realize how retarded u make urself sound?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2013, 02:24:09 PM »

NIK, I served you so bad

OMG LMFAO

u said Kobe was 6'8" tryna prove me wrong, after i've already dubbed you misinformation dogg long ago. how do u not at least realize how retarded u make urself sound?

I'm talking about the GOAT conversation. You claimed Kobe was better than MJ... LMFAO!!!

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 02:27:34 PM »

NIK, I served you so bad

OMG LMFAO

I'm talking about the GOAT conversation. You claimed Kobe was better than MJ... LMFAO!!!

lol now u tryna change the topic to sway away from ur retardedness, by bringing up an irrelevant comparison scenario, since u already know everyone in the general public outside of Laker fans agree that MJ is the consensus GOAT. thats the easy way to get other posters to forget just how dumb and uninformed u actually are and have em back on ur side, huh?...i see what ur doing, u slow muthafucka. man up and take responsibility for ur ignorance.... and do somethin 2 change it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 02:59:39 PM »

NIK, I served you so bad

OMG LMFAO

lol now u tryna change the topic to sway away from ur retardedness, by bringing up an irrelevant comparison scenario, since u already know everyone in the general public outside of Laker fans agree that MJ is the consensus GOAT. thats the easy way to get other posters to forget just how dumb and uninformed u actually are and have em back on ur side, huh?...i see what ur doing, u slow muthafucka. man up and take responsibility for ur ignorance.... and do somethin 2 change it.

As I said, I should have looked up Kobe's height before posting it. I usually verify before posting when debating you because you can be a little troll. Still, bottom line,

Dwight's listed at 6'11", the 6'9" listing was when he was 18 and men have proven to grow 1-2 inches between 18-21. So Dwight at 6'11" is not unheard of, and why would you want to discredit his height? Are you that petty? Do I even need an answer for that?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2013, 09:44:18 PM »

NIK, I served you so bad

OMG LMFAO

As I said, I should have looked up Kobe's height before posting it. I usually verify before posting when debating you because you can be a little troll. Still, bottom line,

Dwight's listed at 6'11", the 6'9" listing was when he was 18 and men have proven to grow 1-2 inches between 18-21. So Dwight at 6'11" is not unheard of, and why would you want to discredit his height? Are you that petty? Do I even need an answer for that?

HE IS NOT A LEGIT 6'11", WHY DO U INSIST ON SPEAKIN OUT UR ASS CONTINUOUSLY? 6'9" IS HIS CURRENT MEASUREMENT WITHOUT SHOES. WITH SHOES, HE'S 6'10" AT BEST. U CAN TELL WHEN HE'S STANDING NEXT TO OTHER BIG MEN + STU LANTZ POINTS THIS OUT ALL THE TIME, AS WELL AS OTHER NBA BROADCASTERS ETC. IT'S ALREADY KNOWN THAT DWIGHT IS ONE OF THE MANY UNDERSIZED BIGS IN THE LEAGUE WHO ARE GIVEN AN EXTRA INCH OR TWO ON LISTINGS.

FROM CLUBLAKERS:

Anyone notice this tonight? It was pretty glaring.

I know that Howard is listed at 6-11, but when he was standing next to Pau all night during dead-balls, eye-to-eye, Gasol is EASILY a good 4 inches taller.

They said during the game that Gasol is actually 7-1, (but he doesn't want to be listed that tall, same as KG) so that would put Dwight at about 6-9 which looks about right. When Dwight and Ronny stand next to one another, they look like the same height.
It's amazing how far player's actual heights differ from what they're listed at.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=4681100

AND I NEVER WANTED TO DISCREDIT HIS HEIGHT, I WANTED TO COME IN HERE AND POINT OUT THAT HE'S ACTUALLY KNOWN AS NOT BEIN THAT TALL FOR A CENTER, AND YOU BLINDLY CAME IN HERE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE TRYNA MAKE FALSE POINTS JUST TO SOUND LIKE U KNOW WHAT THE FUCK U TALKIN ABOUT AND TO TRY PROVIN SOMEONE WRONG WIT MORE MISINFORMATION, SO I HAD TO SHIT IN UR MOUTH REAL QUICK.

I GOT NOTHIN AGAINST U, MDOGG. I JUST FIND IT PRETTY WEAK THAT U TRY GOIN AGAINST ME WITH SHIT U HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT, WHEN THE SHIT IM SAYIN IS ALREADY CHECKED, NOT SOME SHIT IM PULLIN OUT MY ASS. IF U COULD JUST RESPECT WHAT I SAY AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT COMES FROM YEARS AND YEARS OF ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE, THEN THERE'D REALLY BE NO PROBLEM DOGGY.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:50:20 PM by NIKCC »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2013, 11:13:16 PM »

NIK, I served you so bad

OMG LMFAO

HE IS NOT A LEGIT 6'11", WHY DO U INSIST ON SPEAKIN OUT UR ASS CONTINUOUSLY? 6'9" IS HIS CURRENT MEASUREMENT WITHOUT SHOES. WITH SHOES, HE'S 6'10" AT BEST. U CAN TELL WHEN HE'S STANDING NEXT TO OTHER BIG MEN + STU LANTZ POINTS THIS OUT ALL THE TIME, AS WELL AS OTHER NBA BROADCASTERS ETC. IT'S ALREADY KNOWN THAT DWIGHT IS ONE OF THE MANY UNDERSIZED BIGS IN THE LEAGUE WHO ARE GIVEN AN EXTRA INCH OR TWO ON LISTINGS.

FROM CLUBLAKERS:

I know that Howard is listed at 6-11, but when he was standing next to Pau all night during dead-balls, eye-to-eye, Gasol is EASILY a good 4 inches taller.

They said during the game that Gasol is actually 7-1, (but he doesn't want to be listed that tall, same as KG) so that would put Dwight at about 6-9 which looks about right. When Dwight and Ronny stand next to one another, they look like the same height.
It's amazing how far player's actual heights differ from what they're listed at.

AND I NEVER WANTED TO DISCREDIT HIS HEIGHT, I WANTED TO COME IN HERE AND POINT OUT THAT HE'S ACTUALLY KNOWN AS NOT BEIN THAT TALL FOR A CENTER, AND YOU BLINDLY CAME IN HERE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE TRYNA MAKE FALSE POINTS JUST TO SOUND LIKE U KNOW WHAT THE FUCK U TALKIN ABOUT AND TO TRY PROVIN SOMEONE WRONG WIT MORE MISINFORMATION, SO I HAD TO SHIT IN UR MOUTH REAL QUICK.

I GOT NOTHIN AGAINST U, MDOGG. I JUST FIND IT PRETTY WEAK THAT U TRY GOIN AGAINST ME WITH SHIT U HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT, WHEN THE SHIT IM SAYIN IS ALREADY CHECKED, NOT SOME SHIT IM PULLIN OUT MY ASS. IF U COULD JUST RESPECT WHAT I SAY AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT COMES FROM YEARS AND YEARS OF ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE, THEN THERE'D REALLY BE NO PROBLEM DOGGY.

Oh boy. He's listed at 6'11", the Lakers list him at 6'11". Why would the Lakers lie about him being 6'11"? Is there a conspiracy? The Lakers get everyone else's measurements right.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2013, 11:25:04 PM »

NIK, I served you so bad

OMG LMFAO

FROM CLUBLAKERS:

Oh boy. He's listed at 6'11", the Lakers list him at 6'11". Why would the Lakers lie about him being 6'11"? Is there a conspiracy? The Lakers get everyone else's measurements right.

DO U NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAY? SERIOUSLY, MAN, IT'S GETTIN TIRED...LIKE I SAID, IT IS A KNOWN FACT IN BASKETBALL THAT UNDERSIZED PLAYERS ARE USUALLY GIVEN THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. IT'S HAPPENED ALL THROUGHOUT HISTORY. SO LETS SAY IT HELPS UR STOCK TO BE 6'11" BUT U REALLY MEASURE OUT AT 6'10 1/4", THEN THERES A GOOD CHANCE U WILL GET THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND BE LISTED AT 6'11"...LOOK INTO IT BEFORE U ARGUE. IF U FOLLOW THE NBA, ULL HEAR COMMENTATORS, ANALYSTS, ETC. COMMENTING ON IT ALL THE TIME, IT'S NOT JUST SOME RANDOM SHIT IM COMIN UP WITH LIKE UR ACTING LOL

HERE, I EVEN DID THE HONORS FOR U AN DUG UP AN ENTIRE ARTICLE ABOUT IT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/15/sports/basketball/15TALL.html

BUT KNOWING U, U NEVER BOW OUT GRACEFULLY. UR GUNNA COME UP WITH ANOTHER CHALLENGE JUST SO U CAN FEEL LIKE U DIDNT LOSE THE DEBATE. I SEE U, CUD :D

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 11:30:18 PM »
AND THE MORE FRUSTRATING THING IS HOW CONVINCINGLY U SAY SHIT LIKE "OH BOY", AS IF U REALLY KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT AND AS IF NBA PLAYERS GETTING EXTRA INCHES ON THEIR MEASUREMENT IS SOME UNHEARD OF, OUT OF THIS WORLD CONSPIRACY. DO U REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND HOW WEAK THAT COMES OFF WHEN UR ACTUALLY WRONG, ACTIN ALL COCKY LIKE U KNOW WHAT U SAYIN? LOL...LIKE I SAID, READ THE ARTICLE, AND WHILE UR READING IT, THINK ABOUT WHY UR HARD TO RESPECT WHEN UR SPEWING OFF AT THE MOUTH, SAYIN SHIT LIKE "OH BOY" ABOUT PLAYERS EXAGGERATING HEIGHT WHEN IT'S ALREADY A KNOWN FACT, BROBRO.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2013, 12:35:42 AM »
Speaking of shoes and measurements of distance, in NIK's "tell all" picture of the two, you'll notice Bynum is a solid foot closer to the block than Dwight.

Basic elements of depth will tell you of course Dwight will look perceivably shorter than Bynum.

Anyway, ESPN and NBA .com both have have Dwight and Bynum at 6'11' and 7'0', respectively. Last I checked, Dwight doesn't wear a two inch heel, both websites gain absolutely nothing by lying about it and at a professional level their health is monitored more than anyone, meaning physicals, meaning measuring their height, meaning it gets reported, meaning it would be updated if they have grown.

Also, this is probably one of the worst arguments I've ever encountered.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2013, 12:47:12 AM »
Speaking of shoes and measurements of distance, in NIK's "tell all" picture of the two, you'll notice Bynum is a solid foot closer to the block than Dwight.

Basic elements of depth will tell you of course Dwight will look perceivably shorter than Bynum.

Anyway, ESPN and NBA .com both have have Dwight and Bynum at 6'11' and 7'0', respectively. Last I checked, Dwight doesn't wear a two inch heel, both websites gain absolutely nothing by lying about it and at a professional level their health is monitored more than anyone, meaning physicals, meaning measuring their height, meaning it gets reported, meaning it would be updated if they have grown.

Also, this is probably one of the worst arguments I've ever encountered.

if u read the posts, i just covered that...nba doesnt measure the players. read this article that explains how and why certain players exaggerate their height: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/15/sports/basketball/15TALL.html

also....

from 2005:

For the record, Bynum is still a growing boy - measured Tuesday at 7-foot-1, one inch taller than he was when the Lakers measured him in June. Bynum said his doctor expects him to top out at 7-2.)

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/bryant-100247-jackson-lakers.html

« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:48:44 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2013, 09:54:49 AM »
But you don't play, shoeless and sockless.

If some guy absolutely mastered stilts and the NBA let him and he got an extra foot and was eight feet tall, he'd still have that extra foot advantage on the court, despite only being seven foot. So if you're telling me Dwight beefs his footgame up to get an extra inch or two, hes still getting that on the court; so who the fuck cares what he measures barefoot? He doesn't play like that.