Author Topic: I bombed on this black dude at work claiming he was some bigtime conscious rappe  (Read 409 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ohhh shit... I used to do this stuff a lot back in the day.  Provoke this kind of stuff.  But this time this dude stepped to me so he had to get checked.

Dude was trying to tell me he was big time in the industry out in Hollywood.  Movies and Rapping.  And that he could "hook me up" and all this shit when I didn't even ask to get hooked up.  He made me listen to his music even though I told him I don't fuck with South shit or really any artists that came out after 06'.   He made me listen anyway and said it was okay if I didn't like it.  

It was like some Christian hip-hop where he was trying to act like he could've been a billionaire baller out in Hollywood if he would of sold his soul to Scientology.  I told him politely that he had talent but it wasn't the type of shit I listen to.

So the next day people were talkin hip-hop and he tried to diss me saying that I didn't like his music cause it was "too deep for me" and "you're not into consciousness, you probably listen to Marky Mark".

Dude didn't know anything about me, maybe it was cause I was white and my name is Brian or something.

Anyway.. this dude started getting served.   Here's some highlights, paraphrased...

-Me-  "So you know about the West Coast, old school?  You like D.O.C."

-Him- "Ohh yeah, he's tight, I'm a fan of him, I know him, blah blah blah"

-Me- "What's your favorite song of his... can you even name me one song of his".

-Him- "Well, I don't really know any of his songs"

-Me-  "Who are your influences then?"

-Him-  "KRS-1"

-Me-  "Can you name me any KRS1 track..."

-Him-  "(Struggling) Step into my Life---I mean World.   Bridge is Over"

-Me-  "That's it?  I thought he was your favorite.  My favorites, like Nas, I could tell you all their albums and songs.  What year did those two songs come out you just mentioned?"

-Him  "both in 93-94"

-Me-  "No, try 97 and then the other joint is from the 80's"

-Him-  "Do you even know who signed Nas."

-Me-  "Yes, MC Search.  Do you know what race MC Search is?"

-Him-  "No"

-Me-  "Jewish"

-Him- "You can't say you love Nas and then say you don't like my stuff.  Cause it's the same style, it's both conscious."

-Me-  "Look man, it's not I don't like your stuff, I'm just not into Christian rap.  The consciousness Nas is on is on some 5 percenter shit not Christian".

-Him-  "I know about all that"

-Me-  "Ohh you do... who was the leader of the 5 percenters then"

-Him-  "Uhhhh.. let's see you have Farad Muhammad, then Elijah Muhammad they were nation....uhhh...uhhh....uhhh.. then 5 percent... uhhh...uhh... I don't know"

-Me-  "Clearence 13X"

-Him-  "Well my partner is Muslim.  Our label name was Ahkee records.  Ahkee means brother in Arabic".

-Me-  "I know what it means.  And no, it actually doesn't mean simply brother.  "Ak" is brother.  "Ahkee" means my brother.  The "eeee" sound on the end means "MY".

-Him-  "Well I'm talking about the industry and the problems in it."

-Me-  "But you don't know none of the stuff your talking about.  Tell me one thing about Scientology?  What's their major practice that gets someone to clear (highest level)?

-Him-  "Uhh.. well I don't know"

that's just quickly paraphrasing.  Now you see why I hate the midwest.  Headz are not real hip-hop headz out here.  This is how all the "rappers" and rap fans talk and act out here.  He was from Texas, but still.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 02:29:36 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
By the way... not bigging myself up too much in this thread.  I think anybody that's a regular poster at the music sections in this forum could of served this dude and many dudes around my way.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
You should have tossed in a pimp slap for good measure after schooling him like that.

Hack Wilson - real

lol dude can't even name a classic KRS song properly

• Muthafuckin' Don!

There was a lot of stuff I left out.  Dude didn't even know the album Criminal Minded.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Actually this dude's songs kind of reminded me a little of Bishop Lamont on "Hallelujah", rapping about how homosexuality and Scientology and drug use and so on are corrupting Hollywood and how you have to beware and not fall into it.

Obviously the Bishop track is a not too far from a banger and this one wasn't.  But just to give you an idea of the type of music he was making.  

BabyBird

There was a lot of stuff I left out.  Dude didn't even know the album Criminal Minded.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude said later I should of pulled him to the side and not "pulled his card" in front of everyone.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude said later I should of pulled him to the side and not "pulled his card" in front of everyone.

Brian, you portray yourself as a man of thought and hate the "trolling" nature of many on here.  OK, understood.  So why, instead of helping this guy out with knowledge, do you berate him and belittle him for lacking knowledge you posses?  Isn't it more righteous to be an understanding teacher than an angry prick?  Maybe the people around you are a test, and instead of reaching out and helping them with information, you shun them and shun the possibility of you being happy in your current situation.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Brian, you portray yourself as a man of thought and hate the "trolling" nature of many on here.  OK, understood.  So why, instead of helping this guy out with knowledge, do you berate him and belittle him for lacking knowledge you posses?  Isn't it more righteous to be an understanding teacher than an angry prick?  Maybe the people around you are a test, and instead of reaching out and helping them with information, you shun them and shun the possibility of you being happy in your current situation.

lol... you are in no position to speak on such matters.  Nobody considers you to be an authority figure on high morals, you express no deeper conscience in any of your posts, you are a hater, pure and simple.  You join up with the kids on this forum who come here to goof around and talk shit on the most base and childish level.

Anyway.. like I said at the outset of my post.  I don't start out with such intentions.  There was a time when I used to like to provoke such matters, but I'd rather link up and build with cats.  But this dude was talking down to me and offering me unsolicited advice on life, the industry, and how to make it; and patronizing comments.  I had a pretty good idea that dude was way out of his element, and simply wanted to question him on what he was saying to see if he had any credibility.  When I questioned him he proceeded to question me, and a debate ensued and dude ended up gettin bombed on. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
damn you sure did bomb on him brian.

well done.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol... you are in no position to speak on such matters.  Nobody considers you to be an authority figure on high morals, you express no deeper conscience in any of your posts, you are a hater, pure and simple.  You join up with the kids on this forum who come here to goof around and talk shit on the most base and childish level.

Anyway.. like I said at the outset of my post.  I don't start out with such intentions.  There was a time when I used to like to provoke such matters, but I'd rather link up and build with cats.  But this dude was talking down to me and offering me unsolicited advice on life, the industry, and how to make it; and patronizing comments.  I had a pretty good idea that dude was way out of his element, and simply wanted to question him on what he was saying to see if he had any credibility.  When I questioned him he proceeded to question me, and a debate ensued and dude ended up gettin bombed on. 

You have started to identify me with this mysterious group of people that mock you on here and bully you, yet I really dont remember doing so.  This hate is clearly blinding your judgement as all Im doing is simply pointing out the contradiction that youre clearly displaying.  Not saying people are perfect, but you cant portray yourself 1 way and then act another, and knowingly defend that contradiction.  If you wouldve acted with sorrow and remorse then Id say "ok nevermind".  But youre boasting about breaking another man down while chastising me for doing so on here.  You think thats a good look?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

midwestryder

You have started to identify me with this mysterious group of people that mock you on here and bully you, yet I really dont remember doing so.  This hate is clearly blinding your judgement as all Im doing is simply pointing out the contradiction that youre clearly displaying.  Not saying people are perfect, but you cant portray yourself 1 way and then act another, and knowingly defend that contradiction.  If you wouldve acted with sorrow and remorse then Id say "ok nevermind".  But youre boasting about breaking another man down while chastising me for doing so on here.  You think thats a good look?
Same thing can be said about . You really have no room to talk .

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
cornelius sucks bitch.