Author Topic: Just Blaze To Executive Produce New Slaughterhouse Album  (Read 1526 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Just Blaze To Executive Produce New Slaughterhouse Album
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2013, 09:01:22 AM »
both first Slaughterhouse album was good but got old fast, I'll give them a chance to get it together with the next project before I write them off completely

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »
I lost faith in these guys. And fuck Eminem too, I thought he would lace them with some Obie Trice Cheers type shit.
But what logic would even have you coming to that kind of expectation?  "Cheers" was a pretty hot-ass album but it came out of how together the environment was at the time where you just had chemistry within the Shady/Aftermath camp and G-Unit was just getting on in a big way.

Cheers wasn't necessarily a group effort. Eminem and Emile produced majority of it with Dre kicking in 4. But Eminem gave him dope beats that suited him. For SH he gave them borderline Encore shit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2013, 04:36:43 AM »
I lost faith in these guys. And fuck Eminem too, I thought he would lace them with some Obie Trice Cheers type shit.
But what logic would even have you coming to that kind of expectation?  "Cheers" was a pretty hot-ass album but it came out of how together the environment was at the time where you just had chemistry within the Shady/Aftermath camp and G-Unit was just getting on in a big way.

Cheers wasn't necessarily a group effort. Eminem and Emile produced majority of it with Dre kicking in 4. But Eminem gave him dope beats that suited him. For SH he gave them borderline Encore shit.

Dre's beats on Cheers were really dope, his last production that I was really feelin.