Author Topic: Xzibit Speaks on His Next Album ‘Vanguard’ & 2 Further Albums to Follow  (Read 303 times)

hitsaw

An interview with Xzibit recently revealed that he has 3 more albums left in his career and he has already started working on the next album, 'Vanguard'. Xzibit mentions that his 10th and final album will be titled 'The X Album' and this will be the final album as Xzibit the MC. Watch the full interview below:

doggfather

short, but good thx.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Yet another rapper making a public announcement about his future retirement... Is this just some pr bullshit again or? What else he gonna do?
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
damn x... :'(
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope, looking forward to this whenever it drops. Hopefully he gets that Slim album out soon as well.