Author Topic: // Inspekta VS Owen \\ - VOTES NEEDED!  (Read 301 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:// Inspekta VS Owen \\ - VOTES NEEDED!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2003, 06:56:39 PM »
Ammm.... Owen

Yeah unlike Rapquake i felt it went to Owen too....I feel the same Rapquake did except i liked owen's better....It was pretty catchy...

peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2003, 06:57:49 PM »
3-2

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2003, 08:03:18 PM »
Man.. to be honest I wasn't feelin either of these.  I went back a second time and read over your explanations at the bottom and still couldn't figure out what the hell was going on in this rhymes.  If I was going to give this to Owen for two stupid reasons....

1.  He didn't do the whole gay~ass~wavy~connectin~"phrases~that don't really~go to~gether anyway" type of thing.

2.  I atleast understood that he was basically telling this kid he was a fake gangsta.  I atleast got that part.

If I was going to vote for Inspecta it would be for two stupid reasons....

1.  His opening before he started doing that this~stupid~gay stuff everyone here does, he was actually dope in the beggining.

2.  He seemed to have a little more experience than Owen.

I don't feel strongly either way.. but the reasons for voting for Inspekta are more viable.

Owen- 2.09
Inspecta- 2.1

vote- Inspecta

TheSheriff

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2003, 08:12:33 PM »
4-2 to inspekta

titanic battle

Inspectah

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2003, 02:00:12 AM »
Yo. nice battlin.. i win on 4 votes! Tight battle.. owen :).. i had shit on ya dawg, so i had to revert some just some basic style.. lol.. anyways good verse!

Keep it up!

Oh n Infinite, lol, sorry dawg, but i just use those ~ because i think it distinctifies my style.. lol

Thanx for the voting people!

~ 1 ~