Author Topic: Dubcc "Dogg Pound" BBQ: 2013  (Read 842 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Dubcc "Dogg Pound" BBQ: 2013
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 12:01:28 AM »
The Chinese eat dogs mate get your facts right, i cant speak on Korea though. I think Vietnamese east dog toop and tehy eat rats n shit yep.
 But yeah i dont really give a fuck. I've had shark and crocadile, kangaroo, duck, eel, thats about as out there as i have gone.
EDIT: oh i did try Ox tongue.

you're a white australian infatuated with asians,

im actually asian. i didnt say chinese didnt eat dogs, i said they're not KNOWN for it. korea is known for eating dogs, thus that whole controversy in Los Angeles decades ago.

im in shanghai as of right now, ive been to china and korea multiple times let alone being asian myself, please dont ever correct me on my culture again.
Ha well Australia isnt called Australasia for nothing.
 Your in China so i cant fuck with what you sayin then but in Australia its teh Chinese that are know for eating dog. Ive never heard anyone say that about Koreans its just a stero type tha tthe Chinese have. Every time you hear anything about dog eating its always about China or Vietnamese.
 I work with shit loads of Asians, i sit with a table full of them and its more just joked about really but one viet guy i work with used to eat dog and rat and etc.
 I've also seen documentary's about China and i seen that there were restaurants that served dog, i mean liek a whole district where dog was the main thing and it was packed out and they was all loving it.
 But i guess that dont mean they all eat it.
 But yeah Asians are known for eating everything, i've eaten squid tentacles on tha BBQ with them, i ate some gross cold jelly fish salad thingy, i seen some of em eat fish eyes and chicken feet, etc.
 Ey, why dont you try dog penis soup?
 Or them half developed baby birds/eggs?
 I eat those vietnamese meat rolls too, man they stink but they taste good.
 Anyhway i see more Asians than white ppl in the city so i do know a bit hey, my school was full of asians, where i work is, even guys in my gaming clan are lol.
 Me no eat dog or karaoke though. two dolla sucky?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 01:16:06 AM »
The Chinese eat dogs mate get your facts right, i cant speak on Korea though. I think Vietnamese east dog toop and tehy eat rats n shit yep.
 But yeah i dont really give a fuck. I've had shark and crocadile, kangaroo, duck, eel, thats about as out there as i have gone.
EDIT: oh i did try Ox tongue.

you're a white australian infatuated with asians,

im actually asian. i didnt say chinese didnt eat dogs, i said they're not KNOWN for it. korea is known for eating dogs, thus that whole controversy in Los Angeles decades ago.

im in shanghai as of right now, ive been to china and korea multiple times let alone being asian myself, please dont ever correct me on my culture again.
Ha well Australia isnt called Australasia for nothing.
 Your in China so i cant fuck with what you sayin then but in Australia its teh Chinese that are know for eating dog. Ive never heard anyone say that about Koreans its just a stero type tha tthe Chinese have. Every time you hear anything about dog eating its always about China or Vietnamese.
 I work with shit loads of Asians, i sit with a table full of them and its more just joked about really but one viet guy i work with used to eat dog and rat and etc.
 I've also seen documentary's about China and i seen that there were restaurants that served dog, i mean liek a whole district where dog was the main thing and it was packed out and they was all loving it.
 But i guess that dont mean they all eat it.
 But yeah Asians are known for eating everything, i've eaten squid tentacles on tha BBQ with them, i ate some gross cold jelly fish salad thingy, i seen some of em eat fish eyes and chicken feet, etc.
 Ey, why dont you try dog penis soup?
 Or them half developed baby birds/eggs?
 I eat those vietnamese meat rolls too, man they stink but they taste good.
 Anyhway i see more Asians than white ppl in the city so i do know a bit hey, my school was full of asians, where i work is, even guys in my gaming clan are lol.
 Me no eat dog or karaoke though. two dolla sucky?

Koreans are known for eating dogs, not Chinese, me being in china has nothing to do with that fact, chinese eating dogs is like, Koreans eating sushi, Koreans eat japenese type too, but we have our own type of sushi too, but who are famous or known for sushi? The japenese

And if I was Japanense wouldn't need to step into Japan or Korea to know that

Your cockiness of knowing better than an actual person of Asian descent is quite ignorant and annoying, its the same thing as if some euro was acting like they know LA, when they haven't grown up in that culture.

I'm not just saying to take shots at you, I'm just lettin you know in your first post u come out stupid trying to correct me, considering I'm actually Asian. How are you going act like you know more about my culture than myself?

I chilled with a good amount of eses back in the day, but I don't act like I know Hispanic culture better than actual Hispanics themselves, becaus e I don't, because I'm not, although I was exposed to the culture I didnt grow up in it nor do I know everything about it, and I know that, and damn sure I wouldn't. Correct them because 99.9% they'll be right , and how do i know this? Because its their culture I'm sure they know more about their own culture than I do.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2013, 02:29:58 AM »
 dawg i have so much hip hop iam part black an watch so much anime an hentai an japanese movies i am part Japanese LooN3y Chan.

You misunderstand me, iam simply saying that IN AUSTRALIA its the Chinese that are stero typed as dog eaters and i know Viets that ate it iam not saying that means its fact or that i know better.
 But yeah all Asians eat rice and undersized fish and have small penises.

lol i dont have any beef with you man i guess i didnt know u were Asian or i forgot.
 And yes i probably am being ignorant seeing as i havent been to China and dont know Chinese people.

And i get what your saying, Japanese are famous for being perverts but there are Chinese perverts too.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 11:41:23 AM »

lmao

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 03:57:25 PM »

lmao

well had to save some face after getting told lol, but this guy, hes alright!!

anyways i haven't had dog yet, but i want to try it, "boshingtang" brah

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 07:07:52 PM »
I just googled "boshingtang", sounds alright ey.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2013, 04:17:45 AM »
Florida, not surprising.
Thank you, man!  Glad i'm not the only one who feels that way.  Only in Florida type of incidents.  Bad enough that florida is still very racist & corrupt, but many people still love to live there  ???  

Which reminds me of another disturbing incident some years ago in florida of course, where some fool in his early 20's who was jacking off outside & his mother caught him doing that.  Seconds later, the son decides to beat her down ???  Of course, why didn't he do that inside his own room? 

Back on the subject, VERY DISTURBING!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:20:12 AM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »