Author Topic: Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5’9″ & Crooked I – Slaughter Session (prod. Just Blaze)  (Read 769 times)

Hack Wilson - real

first off Dre hasn't made a beat that I've cared about in ten years

2nd off Slaughter and Dre already did a song together, it wasn't released

third off Shyne isn't a snitch so that's why he did his time.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
first off Dre hasn't made a beat that I've cared about in ten years

2nd off Slaughter and Dre already did a song together, it wasn't released

third off Shyne isn't a snitch so that's why he did his time.
he did his time cause he couldn't afford his own lawyers like his former boss p diddy he was broke.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you can use that lame bullshit snitchin' shit forever and a day but t.i. never filed a restraining order against suge knight like crooked I did.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

lmao

that was for Suge blocking every label Crooked was trying to sign with....Crooked was done with his contract but Suge kept telling companies he was still signed to DR and no other company was gonna say "well lets piss off Suge and challenge his word that this guy is still signed"

how does TI get like 30 years and only serves 2?  if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao

that was for Suge blocking every label Crooked was trying to sign with....Crooked was done with his contract but Suge kept telling companies he was still signed to DR and no other company was gonna say "well lets piss off Suge and challenge his word that this guy is still signed"

how does TI get like 30 years and only serves 2?  if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
big money and great lawyers somethin' crooked I will never have access to.

Hack Wilson - real

lmao

big money and great lawyers somethin' crooked I will never have access to.

lmao   you seem to think about crooked i a lot, don't you?