Author Topic: is king tees ruthless chronicals worth getting if u already have his aftermathCD  (Read 364 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its my understanding most of the same songs appear on both projects?

dameons

I have both ...save your $$$$ . Thy Kingdom Come is very similar and better.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
King Tee still has a lot of explaining to do over the cover art on Thy Kingdom Come.  A sketch of a fuckin Turkey on the cover???  The album was dope... but damn.. after all those years of fighting to get your shit out and it comes with a damn Turkey on the cover???  I still can't get over that
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jimmy H.

King Tee still has a lot of explaining to do over the cover art on Thy Kingdom Come.  A sketch of a fuckin Turkey on the cover???  The album was dope... but damn.. after all those years of fighting to get your shit out and it comes with a damn Turkey on the cover???  I still can't get over that
He didn't release it himself.  There are several different versions of it through many different labels. The one I have has a different cover.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol this nigga wants answers....that shit was kinda fugazi though

MarshColin

All those years of fighting to get his shit out? What are you talking about? He personally admitted he was impatient and left Aftermath with the rights to release the songs they did. Dre wanted to spend time perfecting the album and T thought it was completed and didn't need to be changed, so he bounced. All those years we thought he got shelved and forgot about, he was in all actuality gone from the label on his own terms by late 98.

Hack Wilson - real

All those years of fighting to get his shit out? What are you talking about? He personally admitted he was impatient and left Aftermath with the rights to release the songs they did. Dre wanted to spend time perfecting the album and T thought it was completed and didn't need to be changed, so he bounced. All those years we thought he got shelved and forgot about, he was in all actuality gone from the label on his own terms by late 98.

there are still some songs that never leaked from the album too.  King Tee and Crooked I did a song together for that project and King Tee also did a song over the Xplosive beat.