Author Topic: 50 Cent Buys His Son A Bulletproof Vest  (Read 398 times)

Doggystylin

50 Cent Buys His Son A Bulletproof Vest
« on: March 13, 2003, 05:56:17 PM »
50 Cent Buys His Son A Bulletproof Vest
03/11/2003

(3/11/03, 6 p.m. ET) -- Rapper 50 Cent, who rarely appears in public without his bulletproof vest, has purchased a kiddie-sized custom bulletproof vest for his 6-year-old son, Marquise. The child vest is for use while Marquise is on the stage with his dad, according to published reports.

50 Cent is slated to appear on the covers of Rolling Stone and Vibe magazines. The rapper, who was shot nine times in 2000, told Rolling Stone why he is always on top of security and safety issues, "N--gas out there selling drugs is after what I got rappin'."

In related news, 50 Cent will release a new DVD, The New Breed, on April 15th. The DVD will include a computer-generated video for the rapper's Dr. Dre-produced song, "Heat," as well as a Riker's Island prison interview with G Unit member Tony Yayo, concert footage from the entire Shady Records roster--which includes Eminem, 50 Cent, D12, and Obie Trice--and new music from 50 Cent and the G Unit.

-- Yves Erwin Salomon, New York

lol ghetto....

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:50 Cent Buys His Son A Bulletproof Vest
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 06:47:55 PM »
yeah lets bring my son on stage when the supreme team is out to kill me! yay!
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 07:19:20 PM »
yeah lets bring my son on stage when the supreme team is out to kill me! yay!

LMAO

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 07:34:06 PM »
Entertainment. He keeps his name in people's mouth...

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2003, 10:01:19 PM »
damn, he should keep his kid out of the public eye if he's that worried...it's not like people are gonna be pissed if they go to the show and his son ain't there...a little common sense should be used here, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :