Author Topic: Dre buys Xzibit a new vehicle  (Read 1900 times)

David Gutterman

Re: Dre buys Xzibit a new vehicle
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 07:03:54 AM »
Well I've made a thread about his new album coming out next year and it seems like there's no hype about it here.

X was in studio with Jon Connor and Dr.Dre there. Dre produced 3 tracks for Xzibit for his upcoming "Vanguard" album. And when Dre once told X : Fuck money let's make history, that's because he's gon' try to intruduce new sound via Xzibit's album wich is gonna have a lot more of promotion than his last albums.

This is first hand information.

Cool!

doggfather

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 12:22:18 AM »
Well I've made a thread about his new album coming out next year and it seems like there's no hype about it here.

X was in studio with Jon Connor and Dr.Dre there. Dre produced 3 tracks for Xzibit for his upcoming "Vanguard" album. And when Dre once told X : Fuck money let's make history, that's because he's gon' try to intruduce new sound via Xzibit's album wich is gonna have a lot more of promotion than his last albums.

Cool!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 10:16:01 AM »

nice, i would like to hear some new Xzibit music over beats by dre :laugh:

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 01:59:58 PM »
dre must be a rich ass lucky bastard
Well, he does have a net worth of $360 million, behind maybe only Puff and Jay-Z at this point.  Relatively speaking, this purchase to him was like buying your friend a drink at the bar... during happy hour.