Author Topic: Which of your cd's are still like mint?  (Read 146 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Which of your cd's are still like mint?
« on: March 14, 2003, 12:42:54 AM »
Which cd's in your collection have only been listened 2 once or twice since you purchased them?
In other word's got boring after the first week.

Any? Be honest.
Thought I'd throw some talk into the forum since new's is kinda slow right now.

Here is my partial list: (Most of the shitt is newer ish 2002-2003)

Eminem "The Eminem Show"
50 Cent "Get rich or die tryin"
N.O.R.E. "...God's Favorite"
Jay-Z "Blueprint 2"
Nas "God's son"
Ja Rule "The last temptation"
Snoop Dogg "Paid the cost..."
Daz Dillinger "This is the Life I lead"
Just some....ect
There is about 30 more I can throw down, but these are the one's which are alot of peep's favorites that Me, myself personaly cannot play more than a couple of times past drop week.

Top artist releases...but I just cannot get into them.
I try to bump the shit, but the staying power is NOTHING, compared to any of their older shitt.
AFter the first week...they become shelf material, and I go back to the "AmeriKKKaz' most" & "Nobody can do it better".

The Only recent cd that get's bumped on the regular by me is "Under the influence". Other than that, I find my newer ish becoming the cd's on the floor that get cracked cases and still have the new sticker's on them n' shit, the cd slot becomes the spare you put the cd your curently bumping inside of when you change up.......I found my 50 Cent/bonus version cd case was being used as a coster for my 20/20.

Which cd's have u bumped for less than a week?
And why the fuck can't recent music hold it down.

ImO
Hatesrats 2000Tre

« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 12:49:50 AM by Hatesrats »

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Which of your cd's are still like mint?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 12:50:58 AM »
You bought that Ja rule cd...lol...anyway...hmm....I guess i would say like the new Lil' kim and new fabolous cd....I can't think of anything else at the moment...but 2 new banging albums are the freeway and killer mike cds....if you don't have em' you should get em....i can bump those a lot...I think the question should be what albums can you still bump in your collection.....

peace
« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 12:52:49 AM by EM28 »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2003, 12:59:02 AM »
You bought that Ja rule cd...lol...anyway...hmm....I guess i would say like the new Lil' kim and new fabolous cd....I can't think of anything else at the moment...but 2 new banging albums are the freeway and killer mike cds....if you don't have em' you should get em....i can bump those a lot...I think the question should be what albums can you still bump in your collection.....

peace

I still got that "Freeway" under wrap's, My lil' bro bump's it 24/7 tho, so I don't need to rip mine open anytime soon...lol
Havn't got the Fabolous yet, but if that first single is any indication then.....I think I might pass.

I'll copp that Kim tho, when I come up on some extra end's.
"Magic stick" sound's kinda dope.....It might sell it for me.
But I can't get over all the Biggie references....danm!! that's what killz Jigga lp's for me.

Thanx for the reply homie
Hatesrats 2000Tre

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2003, 01:03:22 AM »

peace

I still got that "Freeway" under wrap's, My lil' bro bump's it 24/7 tho, so I don't need to rip mine open anytime soon...lol
Havn't got the Fabolous yet, but if that first single is any indication then.....I think I might pass.

I'll copp that Kim tho, when I come up on some extra end's.
"Magic stick" sound's kinda dope.....It might sell it for me.
But I can't get over all the Biggie references....danm!! that's what killz Jigga lp's for me.

Thanx for the reply homie
Hatesrats 2000Tre

yeah no problem....yeah i love the freeway cd...yeah pass on that fabolous cd...it ain't all that great and the lil' kim....pick it up its not bad I just can't listen to it much....yo if you don't have killer mike's cd cop it...its heat...maybe you should make a thread of what cds you can still listen to cuz there are just too many cds i have that i can't listen to any more to name....everyonce in a while i can but not much....

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2003, 01:22:08 AM »
most of my cd's are mint because i rip them onto an mp3 player

BE SCARED!

• 'G'
  • Be Scared!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2003, 01:28:26 AM »
most of my cd's are mint because i rip them onto an mp3 player

Kaidy

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2003, 06:28:53 AM »
Killafornia Organization
(generic gangsta crap, 1 good song. i only ever played this once)

Keitarock - Letz Get It Crackin
(boring, cheap beats, Keita isn't a good rapper)

50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Trying
(fell victim to the hype, bumped it for a week, on the shelf)

Baby S - Street Fractions
(very disappointed, I waited on this for years and there was like 2 or 3 good tracks)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2003, 03:55:37 PM »

Prop's for the reply's.... ;)

Hatesrats 2000Tre