Author Topic: no talk about the WC and Daz album?  (Read 382 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
no talk about the WC and Daz album?
« on: September 09, 2013, 03:24:09 PM »
didn't see a thread up for it.. but the first single is bangin.  Thought there would be some talk about the album, did I miss the thread?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

PLANT

Re: no talk about the WC and Daz album?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 03:38:16 PM »
I had high hopes for this album, but didnt turn out as good as I thought it would.

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 03:47:51 PM »
Albums a 6/10. Nothing that special

There's a discussion there somewhere

DJSpin

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 04:06:53 PM »
I just got mine in the mail a few days ago. Hope to pop it in the deck sometime this week.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 04:44:43 PM »
it was aiight when I gave it a listen but nothing grabbed me, sounded too dated as well

those Snoop collabos have to be at least 5-7 years old

dameons

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 08:12:51 PM »
Album was dope !! Exceeded all my expectations . Just been confused on these mixed up release dates . Album had very good production and sounded polished . Get this shit !!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 08:58:54 PM »
late nite is all i kept off it

k1000

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 12:03:56 AM »
the official thread you can find it here : http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=302425.0

doggfather

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 12:18:25 AM »
ordered my copy.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 03:56:36 PM »
there has been several threads about it infinite.

i picked up my copy at the local record store. i originally liked it, but I really can't listen to it more than once. shit is a caricature of their former selves. this album embodies the typical trap most rap vets fall in : they try to go back to how they once sound instead of trying to evolve and sound uninspired and terrible. I used to defend Daz and I liked Daz's music up until public enemies but dude has become totally obsolete and unfortunately has rubbed off on WC. the fact that Daz or usual associates didn't produce for the album is also a factor. it sounds like Daz fetched beats from fan who made caricatural westcoast beats thinking Daz & WC would sound good over them, well they really don't in my opinion.

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 11:06:54 PM »
there has been several threads about it infinite.

i picked up my copy at the local record store. i originally liked it, but I really can't listen to it more than once. shit is a caricature of their former selves. this album embodies the typical trap most rap vets fall in : they try to go back to how they once sound instead of trying to evolve and sound uninspired and terrible. I used to defend Daz and I liked Daz's music up until public enemies but dude has become totally obsolete and unfortunately has rubbed off on WC. the fact that Daz or usual associates didn't produce for the album is also a factor. it sounds like Daz fetched beats from fan who made caricatural westcoast beats thinking Daz & WC would sound good over them, well they really don't in my opinion.

That Beanz n Cornbread beat is great tho

Album just scrapes a 6. Unlikely I'll ever buy it because I just can't imagine ever bumpin the cd