Author Topic: MNF thread: Redskins-Eagles and Texans-Chargers  (Read 318 times)

Hack Wilson - real

MNF thread: Redskins-Eagles and Texans-Chargers
« on: September 09, 2013, 02:26:09 PM »
i love me a monday night football double header  8)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: MNF thread: Redskins-Eagles and Texans-Chargers
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 05:01:38 PM »
RG3 is rusty so far

REdskins defense has been on the field almost ALL game so far  ;D

Eagles are the most intriguing team in the league...no idea what to expect from them

let's go Iggles...i hate saying that

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 05:16:50 PM »
eagles really recovered from that first drive blunder

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 08:05:48 PM »
I wasn't sure if I was gonna watch this doubleheader since I hate nearly all involved.  Since Fat Andy is gone, the eagles are back in the screw them category.  But i'll admit, their offense is watchable.  They actually ran a lot 2night.  Just as long as the eagle butt-tonguing media don't declare them SB good like they've done in the past so many times when they weren't.  But they still have that choking dog problem they gotta solve, they almost choked the game 2night.  Eagle fans should be very excited of the team's offense, I hope they're thinking, FAT ANDY WHO?!

And somebody riddle me what's wrong with jack murphy stadium?  I never called it that lame corporate name they've used for a bunch of years.  League is practically demanding that they get a new stadium or no more SB's & they might move.  Haven't they heard that we're still in a recession?  It sure ain't the best looking stadium but they can use new renovations.  Everybody can't afford brand new. 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 01:26:46 AM »
And no wonder why the fans don't wanna foot the bill for a new stadium, why they no longer wanna show up for that choke artist team.  The more things change, the more they stay the same.  I didn't believe it, the fraudgers had the texans beat.  And people wonder why so-cals don't want them in L.A.  No team in L.A. is better.  Wonder what the comments will be on pft after that choke job.  Probably a bunch of losers saying thats why they & all sorry teams should move to L.A.  >:(  [Jets included] as if they won't be run out of town too with crap performances like this. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 06:21:42 AM »
That offense is for real.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 09:39:13 AM »
I hate Chip Kelley being the Oregon head coach and all but have to admit that offense is a lot of fun to watch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 12:48:44 PM »
I hate Chip Kelley being the Oregon head coach and all but have to admit that offense is a lot of fun to watch.

teams will learn how to slow them down offensively