Author Topic: Blake endorses medical weed in NBA  (Read 355 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Sccit

Re: Blake endorses medical weed in NBA
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 05:13:09 PM »
lol if u think nick young aint gettin high before every game

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 05:16:18 PM »
lol if u think nick young aint gettin high before every game

he ain't as cool or talented as Blake.  blake is a superstar.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 05:18:15 PM »
BE HONEST, DO U JERK OFF TO BLAKE GRIFFIN HIGHLIGHTS?

U SOUND A LIL ON THE FRUITY SIDE WITH THE SHAMELESS COCKRIDIN BRU

"HE AINT AS COOL AS BLAKE"....LMAO

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 05:36:03 PM »
what do you do to Kobe highlights?  that's what i do to Blake highlights...make your own joke or not here.

Anyways the Lakers got a bunch of nerds and scrubs and the Clippers are runnin shit. 

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 05:36:55 PM »
lolwtf

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 05:39:29 PM »
you defend Kobe more than you defended Natalie when you got busted with baggies and a scale :D

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 05:59:09 PM »
hack, u know ur a faggot, right?

lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 06:01:22 PM »
i wasn't the one asking for kissing advice online at age 15

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 06:34:37 PM »
my bro, we all seen ur pics...u currently wouldn't even have any girls to kiss in the first place, let alone at age 15. ol' virgin 4 life lookin mufucka lmao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 06:39:13 PM »
my bro, we all seen ur pics...u currently wouldn't even have any girls to kiss in the first place, let alone at age 15. ol' virgin 4 life lookin mufucka lmao

so now Elior is back on that internet tough guy shit...all must tremble on Mr. Evil Makes My Dick Grow

even brian admits you live with your rich parents and you've been holding him down for years.....don't get butt hurt when other people prove how the Lakers are wack and go into Mekkan Sccit mode  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 06:53:59 PM »
the only thing rich about me is my skeet, but u shoiuld know that...son also said i drive a mercedes and that he isn't coming down to LA again because he has to watch his son...arent u one of the mufuckaz who calls him "lyin brian"? now do the math.

but thats besides the point....the point is that ur a nerd with no integrity who rides whoevers nuts rivals the lakers. thats not what makes u weaksauce, tho. i seen many other signs of bitchassness from u that i dont even wana get into. and this is comin from some1 who wanted to level wit u due to our similar musical tastes.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 07:06:06 PM »
blah blah blah blah.

10 years later and we still waitin on that lamb album      where's the initiative?    fantasy basketball and internet forums mean more than Lamb doing something besides dropping a song every 6 months?   lol @ you getting all butt hurt because the Lakers are at the bottom of the NBA. 

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 07:07:11 PM »
lol alright hack, im sorry....i was a lil angry due to some other shit and i took it out on you. didnt mean 2 lash out like that. bygones be bygones?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 07:12:42 PM »
lol alright hack, im sorry....i was a lil angry due to some other shit and i took it out on you. didnt mean 2 lash out like that. bygones be bygones?

i got nothin against you  (except for the lakers)     no beef at all, just friendly natured ribbing from ya slowly balding buddy.