Author Topic: no kids allowed  (Read 185 times)

phantom

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
no kids allowed
« on: March 16, 2003, 01:28:30 PM »
this story is first of many to come i'm writing it to see if i'm go at erotic writing so please comments are welcomed

but sir,I did nothing,"lord timothy said. "you saved my son from the evil knight,"the king said, "and you shall have the choice of one of my daughters to wed. They are wellbred princesses and any one of them will make you rich and happy." "It true that i came here to find a wife, but a princess?And how shall i choose?" "spend the day with them by the lake;then tell me your answer tomorrow. "They heard giggling, and suddenly three beautiful young women entered the thorne room. "Anna, the one in the red, is my eldest,"the king said. then he indicated a girl dressed in a flowing green gown. "Beatrice is my second, and Cara my third." Cara was dressed in all blue  " They are indeed lovely , sire,"he said ' unable to take his eys of the three women."They look so alike ." "We are not alike in all ways,"anna said. "My hands can create great art ,Beatrice can make any instrument sing , and Cara can outlast anyone at any sport. Come with us to the lake and you can get to know our talents."
Beside the lake, anna spread several blankets on the grass and lord timothy made himself comfortable. The four share a wonderful lunch. Relaxed, timothy streched out on the blanket. "let us show you our skills,"anna said. In turn , each woman kissed him full on the lips, tongues and lips caressing and entwining until he wasn't sure which one he was enjoying. Mouths covered his face and neck, nipping and sucking at his skin. "You're wonderful," beatrice said,"and any one of us would be happy to marry you. but in order foryou to choose, we need to show you how we are different." "My hands are where my talents lies,"anna said. She quickly removed timothy's shirt and ran her palms down his hairy chest. She flicked a long fingernail over his flat nipple and heat slashed through him. She rubbed and scratched his shoulders and arms until he longed to reach out and hold her close. His skin was burning with need. "my mouth is my talent ,"beatrice said. while anna stroked timothy upper body, Beatrice pulled off his boots and pants. she licked the tender skin of his inner thigh, then touched her tongue to the end of his full erect cock. slowly,she slid her lips down his erection until it entire lenght was in her warm,wet mouth. "my body is my talent," Cara said .as she crouched over his face, Timothy realized hat she had nothing on underneath her skirt. "i can hold myself poised all day over your mouth. "She lowered her pussy until the smell of her filled his nostrils and his tongue reached for her clit. he licked the length of her slit, laving her wet flesh as he felt her move above him. He couldn't believe the combination of sensations. Anna's hands caressed and scratched his chest, making his skin glow."Yes", he said, "great art".Beatrice's mouth played his cock like and instrument, creating harmonies he had never dreamt of. "The music of the ages," she whispered against his saliva-slick skin. Cara's body was sensational, moving so his probing tongue could devour her. "I can make this last forever,"she said, panting from the excitement. Cara held back her climax until timothy's cock erupted in beatrices mouth . Then she came, wetting his face with her juices. "Oh, ladies,"Timothy said later, when his breathing had calmed ."thats was the most fanastic time i've ever had. But how can i possible choose one of you to marry?" "I would suggest ,"anna said,"that you tell our father you need more time." "what you don't know is that we have a four sister , dolly. She's married now, but before her husband chose, we kept him entertained for weeks      

TheSheriff

Re:no kids allowed
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 01:33:58 PM »
Interesting one, but would have been better if it had been clearly spaced, etc.

Good first effort.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2003, 01:41:33 PM »
it was ok man.. if your gonna take yp erotic writing you need to learn to use punctuation properly, like simple stuff, capital letters after full stops, stuff like that. Nice try thou man...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2003, 04:58:04 PM »
I like it...Very nice imagery man...Keep at it, and you'll only get better...PeACe