Author Topic: Crooked I - Vegas On Biz  (Read 495 times)

MOBNigga06

Crooked I - Vegas On Biz
« on: September 20, 2013, 11:36:28 AM »
Just bought Apex Predator (a little late, I know) and thought it was a decent album. Most of the tracks are good, but there is only one truly great song on the album: VEGAS ON BIZ. This might be the best song I've ever heard from Crooked I.

Does Crook have any other songs in his catalogue that are similar to Vegas On Biz? Closest thing I can think of the Hip Hop Weekly freestyle over California Love with K-Young. Another great track.

I only check for Crooked occasionally, though I know he is very dope, so please enlighten me even on the basics.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Crooked I - Vegas On Biz
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 03:26:51 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 06:54:23 AM »
Just bought Apex Predator (a little late, I know) and thought it was a decent album. Most of the tracks are good, but there is only one truly great song on the album: VEGAS ON BIZ. This might be the best song I've ever heard from Crooked I.

Does Crook have any other songs in his catalogue that are similar to Vegas On Biz? Closest thing I can think of the Hip Hop Weekly freestyle over California Love with K-Young. Another great track.

I only check for Crooked occasionally, though I know he is very dope, so please enlighten me even on the basics.
it's too many dope albums out there for you to be wasting your money on apex predator.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 07:18:14 AM »
Crooked I needs money for a new prosthetic leg so by buying his album you will support his charity: CrookedFoot.
Just visit: www.crookedfoot.com for more information.
You can use the receipt for a charity donation tax write off.
With your help one day Crooked can two step with some freaks again.
Boom boom clap!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 07:22:27 AM »
Crooked I needs money for a new prosthetic leg so by buying his album you will support his charity: CrookedFoot.
Boom boom clap!
ROFL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 07:29:25 AM »

it's too many dope albums out there for you to be wasting your money on apex predator.

I got money homie, a nigga like me enjoys blowin a little cash on an old death row rapper.

No more songs like Vegas on Biz? Crook made a song unlike anything else in his catalogue?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Heinz

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 07:31:10 AM »
Boom boom clap!
ROFL

What's so funny?
Two steppin' ain't no joke with one leg!

doggfather

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 08:00:08 AM »

[/quote]

ain't that bad.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 05:23:01 PM »
it's a dope album but disappointing considering all the hype over the past 10 years

still worth the purchase for sure

Heinz

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 07:53:30 PM »

Had a quick listen to this song and got to give props to Crooked for sharing his pain of having a bum leg in it:

"I'm on the West Coast, home of the kush smoke
Walkin with a cold diddy-bop cause my foot broke"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 08:09:39 PM »

Had a quick listen to this song and got to give props to Crooked for sharing his pain of having a bum leg in it:

LOL

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 11:13:10 PM »

bars.