Author Topic: Pacman arrested for disorderly conduct after riding in car with drunk driver  (Read 290 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

This dumb bugaboo a$$ nigga is addicted to getting arrested :grumpy:  At least he ain't doing the drunk driving like the other stupid nfl players.  Nfl needs 2 do a mandatory 1 or 2 game suspension on players who rather get caught drunk driving than to use the 1-800 card & get a free cab ride.  Average joe who barely make ends meet are capable of paying for a cab but these rich athletes can't?  When it comes to getting in the playoffs & home field advantage throughout, every game & win is crucial.  And another good reason that frisco lost, harbaugh having a win at all cost mentality.  Shoulda benched Aldon Smith for that game, not just cause I hate frisco the most in nfl.  I'm glad that Aldon chose to get his act 2gether by taking time off. 

2 things happen when drunk driving & speeding nearly all the time.  Get caught by the cops or end up in a horrid crash & die.

Hack Wilson - real

i bet he uses the local police station as a second phone # on his mcdonalds job applications

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
poor pacman, dude can't stay outta trouble.

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

poor pacman, dude can't stay outta trouble.

Is this sarcasm? I'd expect you of all people to make fun of him.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

i bet he uses the local police station as a second phone # on his mcdonalds job applications
:D

He already has a stripper pole in his bedroom.  Maybe he should have his own bar there also & stay inside all the time.