Author Topic: MJ SHITTIN ON OJ MAYO  (Read 940 times)

Sccit

Re: MJ SHITTIN ON OJ MAYO
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 08:57:24 AM »
Dude was running his mouth to MJ and got his ass whooped - don't mess with greatness 8)

kobe last season, at 35, was much better than mj was at the same age.

Based on what? Points average? FG%?

35 year old kobe been counted on to do much more for his team than 35 year old mj....for starters, kobe is much more of a facilitator at this stage of his career than jordan was in his final season with chicago. as a matter of fact, jordan didnt even play when he was 35...his final season in chicago, he was 34. kobe was a lot more mobile last season than jordan in 97-98. shit, jordan was pretty much reduced to a post player by that point, with the offense being ran through pippen's facilitating. still great, but he wasnt close to being the same player towards the end.

Your another absurd statement makes me just speechless - your pretty close to perfection, when it comes to "twisting history up". What the hell you mean by "Jordan didn't even play when he was 35" ??? He was exactly 35 years and 118 days old playing Game 6 of 98 finals in Utah, wtf your talking about ???

And didn't Kobe finish his 35th birthday in August, AFTER the season got over?

my bad, was lookin basketball-reference, which lists his age at 34 for the 97-98 season..... u gotsta chill lol

point remains, tho....jordan played way less with the ball in his hands during his final seasons, and thats a fact.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 09:42:04 AM »
Niggas be saying MJ could still ball in the league. No shot in the world.

He could still come off the bench and give you 20 minutes and 10 points a game. Guaranteed.

Zero percent chance. Some of you niggas really view him as a god. It's like scary.

It's like saying Tony Gwynn could come back and hit .275 for you.

Mietek23

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 01:29:47 PM »

He could still come off the bench and give you 20 minutes and 10 points a game. Guaranteed.

Zero percent chance. Some of you niggas really view him as a god. It's like scary.

First of all, I ain't no "nigga".

Second of all, if he could score 20 points and play 37 minutes literally on one leg, durning the whole 82 games at age 40 - he can def come off the bench right now and give you 15-20 solid minutes and 10 points a game. I don't view him as a God, but I'm realistic about it. Plus, I'm not the only one who thinks that - many current NBA players actually agree with me on this subject.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:11:24 PM by Mietek23 »

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »

First of all, I ain't no "nigga".

LMFAO

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 03:44:13 PM »
Hasnt it already been said that Jordan is better than everyone on the Bobcats roster?  Lots of stories have gone around about him destroying them all in practice over the years.  Im sure he could be effective in the league, still.  Again, not saying hes going to put up incredible numbers, but I think he would hold his own.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 04:30:12 PM »
NIGGA. He's 50 years old; ten years out of competitive basketball. Stop it. It's not realistic.

Mietek23

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 02:47:48 AM »
NIGGA. He's 50 years old; ten years out of competitive basketball. Stop it. It's not realistic.

NIGGA, Bernard Hopkins in 48 fuckin' years old still whooping asses of NIGGAS in their 20's. Judging by your thought process, being 50 years old means you have to be on wheelchair or something.

We're not talking about Jordan scoring 30 points a game, dunking from the free-throw line every now and then - we're talking about him in a basketball shape, coming off bench for 15/20 minutes scoring 5 easy baskets with his jump shot.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 10:06:45 AM »

Fuck what you talkin bout cuzz.. MJ could still ball the fuck out of the league even at age 50 he would be in double figgaz!!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 10:23:39 AM »
Kobe has accumulated so much mileage that he's actually physically worn down far more than MJ is and still ballin at a legendary level.. i agree wit mietek