Author Topic: E-White song  (Read 370 times)

WestWestYA

E-White song
« on: May 18, 2013, 09:45:27 AM »
anybody know the name of the song in doggystyle allstars vol. 1 dvd when e-white is riding through long beach in his car. it's not the song trouble but another song playing in the background its dope as fuck, to this day it frustrates me that i don't know the name to that e-white song.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 04:55:11 PM by WestWestYA »

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: E-White song
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 10:31:23 AM »
The song is calling "Walkin Out That Door" and it's another person featuring E-White... how I know that because E told me back in 2002 on a PM on DPG Recordz forum but I never found that song anywhere and just like you it always was and is frustrating for me lol

WestWestYA

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 11:57:05 AM »
The song is calling "Walkin Out That Door" and it's another person featuring E-White... how I know that because E told me back in 2002 on a PM on DPG Recordz forum but I never found that song anywhere and just like you it always was and is frustrating for me lol
damn thanks for the info bro, and i doubt we'll ever get that song again, maybe if snoops vaults get jacked one day.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 11:27:39 PM »
For everybody who loves E-White, he is getting ready to come back! Straight from the man himself!

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 04:50:10 AM »
For everybody who loves E-White, he is getting ready to come back! Straight from the man himself!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 07:15:15 AM »
It was shame e white went awol, has he put out any music these last few years ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 07:16:33 AM »
That's dope he's back in the game, i like the man, his song ghetto luv is on replay here
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 12:48:29 PM »
So I had the chance to meet E-White (thanks to Beefy Loc) when I went to the VIP Records (while on vacation) and there is some interesting stuff we discussed.
First off, the record "Walk Out That Door" was supposed to be on the compilation Welcome To Tha House Vol.1 and was produced by a cat name Knot. Every other members of the Doggystyle Allstars, Kokane, Soopafly and LaToiya Williams had solo songs and this records was supposed to be his solo song for the compilation but for some reasons, 2 weeks before the album came out Snoop took the song off the album. He told me his voice was a bit different on the song cause he caught a cold when he recorded it so may be that was the reason but well too bad we will never have a chance to hear this record unless someone steal Snoop archives!
And finally he told me he has new stuff coming up and its produced by a cat named Lethal and he played me some songs on his iPhone and it sounded really dope!!!
So now let's wait for this to be properly mixed and see the final resut next year  8)

WestWestYA

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 07:51:58 AM »
awesome news if this album ever does get made.

k1000

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 09:28:53 AM »
i'm now playing "i miss that bitch"  8)