Author Topic: I call out blade and rod for a beat battle  (Read 224 times)

Playa Tay

• Lil Geezy
  • First Tha Money Then Tha Power
I call out blade and rod for a beat battle
« on: March 16, 2003, 06:32:41 PM »
My beat to challenge is Gotz To Floss...the third one from the top athttp://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/playataymusic.htm
First Tha Money Then Tha Power

Playa Tay

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:I call out blade and rod for a beat battle
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 06:35:37 PM »
I dont produce homie, call out sumone like Sccit, or Suga or sumtin, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2003, 07:10:58 PM »
I'm already battling him...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 05:12:46 PM »
Nah, I aint down with bullshit like this.......Beats U made before and shit.......How tha fuck do I know it's actually yur beat?

U gotta tell me some kinda mood U want tha beat 2 be and it has 2 be made original for this shit........

puh

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Playa Tay

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 06:04:30 PM »
yeah mane thas cool...i didnt even know that ya'll folks challenge someone and then make the shit right then to battle...It's all gravy with my beats though...All of them are copyrighted except the three that I took shit from HHE. My shit is real and I'm actually not going to be on this site anymore anyway cuz it's really pretty fuccin whacc playboy... Tell the tru gamaz to holla when they wanna get serious...Not this stupid website rappin and beat battlin that NOBODY gives a shit about...I haven't seen anybody that is tru on this shit...Jay Tee from N2Deep emailed me the other day about my traccz...thats cuz i sent in a demo....WORD TO THE WISE.........If ya wanna bubble in this bitch, start your own label or send demos to some REAL people...One of the fuccin "master dons" on this shit is 15 years old... what the fucc does he know about the game or the music that represents it?!?

Playa Tay

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 06:33:56 PM »
yeah mane thas cool...i didnt even know that ya'll folks challenge someone and then make the shit right then to battle...It's all gravy with my beats though...All of them are copyrighted except the three that I took shit from HHE. My shit is real and I'm actually not going to be on this site anymore anyway cuz it's really pretty fuccin whacc playboy... Tell the tru gamaz to holla when they wanna get serious...Not this stupid website rappin and beat battlin that NOBODY gives a shit about...I haven't seen anybody that is tru on this shit...Jay Tee from N2Deep emailed me the other day about my traccz...thats cuz i sent in a demo....WORD TO THE WISE.........If ya wanna bubble in this bitch, start your own label or send demos to some REAL people...One of the fuccin "master dons" on this shit is 15 years old... what the fucc does he know about the game or the music that represents it?!?

I am signed on a label homie.......and Jay Tee is my folks.......Good Shit on that.......U should sign up on siccness.net if U haven't already, dats where tha real shit goes down.......This is all for fun & practice.......

Where U from by tha way?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2003, 06:42:34 PM »

"muthafuckin don" is simply a term for post counts over 500.

And age doesn't always mean anything, anyways.

Playa Tay

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2003, 06:45:30 PM »
yeah mane...its all gravy...actually arsen...if that's servinu151, i talked with him a year ago when i first made these traccz of mine...hes from frisco right?...anyway he was diggin my beats bacc then but i lost touch when i got popped by them rollaz...tell him im bacc mane if ya talk with him and tell me where i can hear the new cd...

Playa Tay