Author Topic: Nate Dogg Unreleased Songs 2013  (Read 1836 times)

Sccit

Re: Nate Dogg Unreleased Songs 2013
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2013, 11:58:08 AM »

213 - Gotta Find A Way (alternate version) - there's a version with a different Nate Dogg verse at the beginning.

thats butch cassidy...and that version was superior

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2013, 12:02:45 PM »
here's the alternate version : http://www.sendspace.com/file/5feq5l (u got to click the "Click here to start download from sendspace" button)

the original version had butch cassidy doin that first verse, hella smooth, and no disrespect to nate, but it was much better....nate is obviously a better singer, but on this cut, the original version with butch was the 1 they shoulda put out. nate dont sound right singin that.

k1000

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2013, 12:13:04 AM »
just listened to No Mystery/Breaking My Ballz, Nates clownin on these hoes as usual. i had to just go buy the shit on itunes along with Mary Jane, thats some shit I would pay for right there.. Any one know the orgin of these tracks? maybe some random compilation or unreleased. Im guessing theyre both from 00/01

No Mystery/Breaking My Ballz sounds like an earlier version of Next Episode. Perhaps thats why it never came out. Maybe someone could ask Fredwreck on Facebook or whatever?

Mary Jane sounds like the OG of the 213 track, tho theres a version with Redman as well right??

is the "breakin my ballz" track produced by FredWreck? And yes there's a "Merry Jane" song with a Redman x Snoop x Nate combo (prod by Rockwilder) :

Could we up these 2 Nate songs from that Kurupt compilation? it would be great  :P

dnjp4life

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 04:13:34 AM »
Another one that came to my attention the other day that can be added to the list is Snoop Dogg's 'What's My Name Part 2' from The Last Meal.  Nate is on the chorus even though it isn't so obvious at first.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »
Another one that came to my attention the other day that can be added to the list is Snoop Dogg's 'What's My Name Part 2' from The Last Meal.  Nate is on the chorus even though it isn't so obvious at first.
I dont see him bein credit for it anywhere.. and it always seemed for me to be timbo on the chorus, since its his beat, and it sounds like him too.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 05:48:04 PM »
Another one that came to my attention the other day that can be added to the list is Snoop Dogg's 'What's My Name Part 2' from The Last Meal.  Nate is on the chorus even though it isn't so obvious at first.
I dont see him bein credit for it anywhere.. and it always seemed for me to be timbo on the chorus, since its his beat, and it sounds like him too.

in the booklet it says "additional vocals: lady of rage & nate dogg".. when they say Snooooop Doggg u can hear Nate.

pixtr

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2013, 05:45:25 AM »
This list missed "Feel The Music" w The Team

8)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2013, 07:04:04 AM »
did anybody have a link for the breakin my ballz? cdq

dipz213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2013, 07:23:10 AM »

8)

That's just Cali Diseazs' beat and Nates vocals remixed.

pixtr

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2013, 07:47:26 AM »

8)

That's just Cali Diseazs' beat and Nates vocals remixed.
fo sho

and what about these two tracks?
Dove Shack - The Doveshack Is Back

Nasty Girl Roscoe